gonnagro is offline New Member

Feedback please re planned cycle

I have a large supply of Methyl D that I purchased just prior to the 1/2005 ban on the sale of pro-hormones. Each tablet contains 1000 mcg of 17a-methyl-17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one. If my information is correct, it converts at 15% to testosterone enanthate . Since I have about 364 tablets total and I do not want to exceed four weeks of use (due to the increase in liver enzymes), I was thinking about using the following schedule:
    weeks 1 -4: Methyl D - 13 tabs daily (I understand that results are usually
    seen with 10-15 mgs daily)
    Nolvadex - 20 mg daily
    Vitamin B6 - 200 mg daily
    Milk Thistle - 1 gram daily
    weeks 3 - 7: Clomid therapy (as suggested for a novice cycle)
    Nolvadex - 20 mg daily
    Vitamin B6 - 200 mg daily
    Milk Thistle - 1 gram daily
    I am filling in the blanks here using limited actual knowledge, so I would greatly appreciate any feedback. BTW, I am 44 6'2" 195 fit but lifting weights only since early 2005.

Also, for how long should I continue the Milk Thistle to counteract any increase in liver enzymes?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Go for it, IMO pro-hormones are garbage. You might see some results. You can run the mulk thistle a month or so longer if you're worried about liver damage, or you can run it year round.

Thanks. Not expecting great results from pro-hormones, but thought I'd give it a shot and use up what I have. About the Nolva, does it matter whether 10 or 20 mg are used in combination with the Methyl D? I've seen both dosages mentioned for use with steroid cycles, so am confused. Same question applies to the PCT dosage: does it matter if that is 10 or 20 mg Nolvadex ?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    no w/ that dosage of methD you will see some gains... just nothing compared to AAS but still get something...

Thanks. Since I have a limited supply of the Methyl D, is it better to keep it at the same dosage throughout the four week cycle? Or could I instead take more in the beginning/less toward the end or vice versa?

Thread Information