1luv is offline Associate Member

anavar to finish test

hey bros...im waiting on my var to come in to finish my test E cycle...

My question is, its getting late and i dont know if it will get here in time to run as planned. I have my heart set on running it right now tho, i need to lean a lil and get ripped up. So saying i AM going to do it no matter what, is it better to run it along with the PCT or push back the PCT...i know neither is optimal, but i really have my heart set on running it.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would push PCT back if you have you mind set on running it. Maybe add some trubulus those days you don't do shots. How far back are we talking?

a week or 2 at most...i have plently of trib also.

colossus1 is offline Member
    write out your cycle so we can see it. Depend how much time you have left.

im on week 6 of my test E...waiting for the var to get here...its a 10 week cycle

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    push back pct, var still will shut you down some especially concurrent to a test cycle. My02

Opey is offline Associate Member
    if you have enough test extend your cycle so that you can get the var in it. running var during pct probably wouldn't be such a good idea.

yeh i dont have any extra test, or else that would solve all my problems hahaha...but my guy said this bottle may be a bit overfilled so im hoping for that. So do we all agree its better to push back the pct instead of running var with pct?

yeah definitely.

yes run the var and then start pct IMO

spooledup is offline Banned
    Var @50mg a day will prevent muscle wasting, therefore PCT is not necessary.

I use a 6week var cycle to conclude my regular cycle and it has great benefits. It supplies a good hprmone to maintain the muscle and strength while allowing your HPTA to come back for the most part. A light PCT may be required after the var.

Old school PCT tapered with var and did work to some extent. It all depends on how suppressed you get from var alone. When I use var alone I recover in about 10 days (max).

HPTA will not need help? Interesting.................

really? i have never tried that. after your 6 week var cycle, what does your pct look like? also, do you run anti-e's that you would run in a regular pct while running your var?

bump for more opinions...vets and mods also

spooledup is offline Banned
    Your HPTA will start coming back 2-3 weeks after after your last injection (hopefully). The problem is you're still suppressed and don't have any hormone to preserve your hard earned muscle. Thats where the var comes in. It will maintain your gains while your HPTA and test levels come back for the most part. LH levels are adversley affected by var (or is it IGF...cant remeber right now), but it rebounds very quickly after the var is finished.

I don't like clomid, I just use nolva at 20mg ED for the first week, and 10mg ED for another week after the 6 week var cycle.

It's an expensive PCT, but it works very well.

I use winny towards the end of my regular cycle, and the winny has anti-e properties, so I never have any water retention probs or gyno, etc... But then again, I dont use/like test. So, for test users, you may want to add nolva throughout.
    Last edited by spooledup; 04-21-2005 at 10:50 AM.

sounds like a big deviation from the norm...whats everyone else think of this?

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Your HPTA will start coming back 2-3 weeks after after your last injection (hopefully). The problem is you're still suppressed and don't have any hormone to preserve your hard earned muscle. Thats where the var comes in. It will maintain your gains while your HPTA and test levels come back for the most part. LH levels are adversley affected by var (or is it IGF...cant remeber right now), but it rebounds very quickly after the var is finished.

I don't like clomid, I just use nolva at 20mg ED for the first week, and 10mg ED for another week after the 6 week var cycle.

It's an expensive PCT, but it works very well.

I use winny towards the end of my regular cycle, and the winny has anti-e properties, so I never have any water retention probs or gyno, etc... But then again, I dont use/like test. So, for test users, you may want to add nolva throughout.
    very interesting, i will have to try it out. i would def. need clomid though, i always use test and i dont want my testicals to disapear.

Thread Information