ryan9101 is offline Associate Member

Post cycle depression is horrible.

I am nearing the end of my second week of clomid. I woke up today feeling so depressed my stomach is upset and even after my workout when I usually feel awesome, I felt awful. I didnt think I would get down like this because im doing proper clomid and nolva along with 5 grams of trib a day. How long does post cycle depression seem to last for you guys?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't really get depressed at all.......guess im lucky

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Just tough it out man.

If you have anywhere to hike around where you live then drag yourself out and just force yourself to do it. For me, hiking works great. Anything cardio intensive is a high for me as well if I am ever feeling down.

Worst case, id say ask a doctor for help. I tend to be against relying on meds for reasons such as that though. However, if it is truely effecting your daily life, such as your job performance, than it may be something you just have to do.

go see your doctor and get some Effexor or Prozac if it gets too tough to handle brother

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Bro, ill be quick to admit I get depressed now and then post-cycle. a lot of it has to do with your hormone levels being altered-everything is synergistic(sex hormones, neurotransmitters, etc.) Your focus is to get you levels back to normal and keep focused. Research also show that supplementing with DHEA, which is also suppressed post-cycle, helps with depression! Try 25mg ed along with your pct!

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    Bro, ill be quick to admit I get depressed now and then post-cycle. a lot of it has to do with your hormone levels being altered-everything is synergistic(sex hormones, neurotransmitters, etc.) Your focus is to get you levels back to normal and keep focused. Research also show that supplementing with DHEA, which is also suppressed post-cycle, helps with depression! Try 25mg ed along with your pct!
    Sounds good, I actually have a bottle that hasnt even been opened. Ill give it a try. Thanks.

Sauced is offline Banned
    If you start wanting to kill yourself go see a doctor and get meds.. otherwise buck up and quit bitching... you'll be back to normal eventually.

Thread Information