JerzeyBoy is offline Member

An affective anxiety med without this side effect,

I'm going to the doctor tonight to talk about anxiety meds. Are there any types of meds that don't have losing weight and/or limiting the gains that I could of got if I wasn't on anything, as a side effect? I'm going to the doctor tonight. I want to be able to point out a med we could talk about... Thanks fellas,

-Matt

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, be REALLY careful with those things. Talk to your doctor, like you are going to do, and just take it from there. I believe those drugs all have side effects, in one way of another.

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    XANAX if he will prescribe it. Its the only one that doesnt give me side affects like zero sex drive. All the other crap I cant get it up if I wanted to!

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    bump

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Buspar, Nonaddictive, He Will Be Very Receptive To That One

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro i am on lexapro for my anxiety and am making exelent gains
    the lexapro even negated my fear of hights

drake79 is offline Junior Member
    I Was Reading Your Questions, And It Seems I Have Developed Anxiety Since I Took My Last Cycle, Is This From The Sauce~?

wolf4 is offline New Member
    i would ask for paxil they dont bring your sex drive nor your apetite nor your energie down. ativan would be great for an apetite increase but you will feel drowsy all the time plus its super addictive

chris2wire is offline Member
    Ive taken lexapro, paxil, zanex/xanex, and clomipramine (spelling)

After extensive use, I have found that only temporary tranquilizers like xanex and clomipramene actually help.

The long term ones like lexapro, paxil, etc just didnt seem to help.

But let me tell you this... The best cure is desensytization. I was so sick with anxiety and depression that I quit college and work and just lived with my parents when I was 22, a few years ago. I even got disability checks for being so insane and unable to even leave the house.

One day I said f*ck it. I went and got a job as a waiter, a job that forced me to be in public, talk to people, and act like I like it. It was painful at first but after a week everything was normal. I was pretty cured. A year later, now, Im still a waiter, I have a normal social life and things look better.

Meds help but dont cure anything. Youve got to do it yourself.

soon to be big is offline New Member
    zanex works best . sit down and talk with someone and get whats bothering you off of your chest .

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    bro i am on lexapro for my anxiety and am making exelent gains
    the lexapro even negated my fear of hights
    How is the Lexapro on the labido? My Doc just gave me some to try but im scared!LOL

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Ask your doc about Klonapin. It will help your anxiety and help you sleep as well.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Buspar or Klonipin, if you take them tuesday night and you'll wake up around friday sometime. I personally like a little xanax or valuim,if I am super nervous, but you can only use them on occasion.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    bro i take effexor xr for anxiety. It works great, not physically addictive, but strong withdrawals uf u miss a dose or try to take yourslef of it. Gotta remember to take it everyday on time, and its a gret drug bro it really knocks out my anxiety pretty well. Im at 300 mg's a day now and i feel pretty good most of the time. Ill bet that your doc will suscribe this to you as well because its the best thing going right now, Effexor xr its called, also know as venoflaxin.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf4
    i would ask for paxil they dont bring your sex drive nor your apetite nor your energie down. ativan would be great for an apetite increase but you will feel drowsy all the time plus its super addictive
    Paxil definitely brings my sex drive down. Good thing I'm shooting 500 mg of test a week to counteract that!

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile
    bro i take effexor xr for anxiety. It works great, not physically addictive, but strong withdrawals uf u miss a dose or try to take yourslef of it. Gotta remember to take it everyday on time, and its a gret drug bro it really knocks out my anxiety pretty well. Im at 300 mg's a day now and i feel pretty good most of the time. Ill bet that your doc will suscribe this to you as well because its the best thing going right now, Effexor xr its called, also know as venoflaxin.
    Not physically addictive, but you get withdrawal symptoms if you miss a dose. That then, by definition, is a highly addictive substance.

Thread Information