BOBBY D is offline Member

Getting Ready In 2 Weeks, Test Cyp. Question

Does test inject hurt? can i mix it together w/ the deca & shoot it? if so, my deca bottles are 2ml ea. & test is 10ml bottle. eg. say i extract 2ml deca normally by pushing 1 1/2 cc's of air into the bottle for pressure, now i need the test. how do i get it into the same syring as the deca. or do i inject 2 seperate times. any body please help, thanks

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    It might hurt when you inject it, but that just from the BA content in it. Make sure you keep the needle nice and straight when you inject to avoid any excess pain. Yes you can shoot them together. Once you have the deca in the syringe pull the plunger back so you have air in the syringe push it into the test vial and pull the test out, just make sure you watch that no deca goes into the test vial. If you dont feel comforatble doing THAT then yeah, you can inject twice, it doesnt really matter.

ok, i injected deca before, didnt hurt, but this is my first time doing two compounds together, so i heard of some other roids hurting like winny. anybody else please post. thanks.

There's only a few reasons why the gear hurts, it's either dirty, or has a high BA content, or your wingling the needle around too much, or its a water based steroid like winny or suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    It might hurt when you inject it, but that just from the BA content in it. Make sure you keep the needle nice and straight when you inject to avoid any excess pain. Yes you can shoot them together. Once you have the deca in the syringe pull the plunger back so you have air in the syringe push it into the test vial and pull the test out, just make sure you watch that no deca goes into the test vial. If you dont feel comforatble doing THAT then yeah, you can inject twice, it doesnt really matter.
    also, if im going to do test twice a week at 250 mgs, can i do deca twice a week. or should i ( for example) do deca once a week @ 300-400mg & keep the test at 2 times a week

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    also, if im going to do test twice a week at 250 mgs, can i do deca twice a week.
    Yes you can, if your running the test at 500mg a week, what are you running the deca at, just out of curiosity???

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Yes you can, if your running the test at 500mg a week, what are you running the deca at, just out of curiosity???
    deca 300-400mg. if im doing deca at 300mg/wk, i will be running test at 400mg/wk. if deca's 400mg, then test is 500mg

OK good. Id run the Test at 500, and the Deca at 400. IMO deca is usless at a dose lower than 400.

Also, how long are you running each for???

Thread Information