nah3117 is offline New Member

Getting ready for football...

Id appreciate as much help on this as I can get. Im a 6'2, 185 junior in high school needing that extra boost to compete for the starting QB position. I train everyday, (one day weights, one day cardio) but the usual creatine, calories, no2, protein, etc is not doing it for me. I want to get my weight up to about 200 but also want to add to my speed. Id really like to know from you guys what cycle I should do with the minimul side effects, but the greatest gains for me in this short amount of time, (3 months...) Thank you

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Let me start by sayin that your weight isnt ideal for someone considering steroids . How old are you? Being a junior in high school it is probably a very bad idea

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Wait a couple of years, bro. Once you start using the sauce theres no turning back. Best advice, increase the hell out of your calories

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    why is it i cant look at your public profile bro if you are under 18 you need to know that this is a 18 and over forum do to ethical and legal reasons

nanook is offline New Member
    WAIT!!!! Your still developing give your body some time. If you dont start this year dont get discouraged, if you are the #2 guy no big deal you are 1 play away from being a starter, stay positive and train you ass off and if it doesnt work out this year you still have next. If you are hoping to play college ball scouts realize that kids develope at different rates and they scout on 'potential', so it might seem to a big deal not starting but in all reality you still have another year to grow NATURALLY. Stck w/ the supplements and eat like mad it WILL come. Good luck.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    If youre a junior youre under 18...its that simple

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    nanook...if hes a junior...this football season will be during his senior year, so it will be his last

nanook is offline New Member
    Also take a day or so for recovery, you can over train which might set you back a bit.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    no steriods , your only 16 or 17 yrs old (pos 18, if your not youll get banned)

wait till your 23

Thread Information