Georgie is offline Member

Test E Femera and Ldex

Hello, I am currently using test e. I am running .5mg EOD of Femera as my AI along with 10mg nolva ED to improve lipid profile. Femera (letrozole ) has always worked very well for me, keeping me dry, and even reversing a small case of gyno. I had never experienced sides in the past, however this time around the femera is just killing my sex drive and my eyes are so dry. I was thinking about lowering the dose of femera. Using it only twice a week at .5mg then on the other days run some ldex at .25mg. I want to have some of the benefit of the strength of femera, but I want my sex drive back. Is there any reason these AI's should not be combined? I can't see why not, they both do essentially the same thing. Just wanna be sure. Thanks,

joevette is offline Banned
    How much test/aromitizeables are you running? Dry eyes, I didn't know femera caused that?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    How much test/aromitizeables are you running? Dry eyes, I didn't know femera caused that?
    I am running a fairly low dose of test. 400mg/wk. I didn't know that letro caused dry eyes either. My eyes were getting really dry and I had no idea why. I did not attribute it to the femera, but I was reading some threads in the Ar-review forum, and I read that dry eyes was a side effect. A buddy of mine who is also running some letro, said his eyes are really dry, and that he is feeling tired all the time. He swore it was the letro.

wired-up is offline Member
    i'm on letro and i don't have dry eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    i'm on letro and i don't have dry eyes.
    Well, i'm glad to hear that ... but the thread got kinda off subject here.... the question was about mixing AI's not dry eyes.

wired-up is offline Member
    don't know about mixing them. i've always used them seperate. why not just switch over to adex all together?

Thread Information