Thread: Dnp ??

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member

Dnp ??

Whats going on Guys. Whats ur opinion on DNP ? Can I stack it with Tprop, fina @ winny tabs. This is my 1st time using DNP. I read educational thread on it. Oh please don't ask my cycle past lol I been on last 7yrs.

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm a big fan of DNP . I've done it by itself, with test only, with test/EQ/masteron /Tren /insulin /T3/sibutramine. My advice would be to run it alone with sabutramine, or with a low dose of test/T3/sibutramine. You don't need alot of AAS to maintain muscle while on DNP. I'd also reccomend only using 200mg for as long as neccessary combined with a solid cutting diet and cardio. High dose cycling aren't worth it, especially now that it's getting hot outside. My best cycle yet was 200mg of DNP, 50mcg T3, 10-25mg sibutramine, 700mg Test prop, and 10ius slin pwo with an excellent diest and cardio for 3 weeks.

You've been on for the last 7 years? Is that 7 years straight, or 7 years of cycling?

dieselrip is offline Banned
    what joe said also be warned it will make you BURN up and summer is coming mauahaha enjoy..lol..

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselrip
    what joe said also be warned it will make you BURN up and summer is coming mauahaha enjoy..lol..
    LOL bro sounds like u like seeing others suffer! i know i'm suffering from DNP right now..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd leave it alone.

It does nothing that a sound diet/cardio and even t-3/clen /eca/etc. (not all of them, but chosen ones) can't do.

~SC~

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It does nothing that a sound diet/cardio and even t-3/clen/eca/etc. (not all of them, but chosen ones) can't do.
    None of the above and DNP are inherently incompatible. In fact DNP/T-3/ECA and a sound diet + cardio work wonders.

The gist of my post was to avoid DNP and use sound diet/cardio and the OTHER ancillaries if need be.

~SC~

W/out AAS you'd advise using T-3?

Not I.
    With DNP , absolutely. DNP stops T-4 to T-3 conversion in the liver thus lowering your T-3 levels. Taking supplemental T-3 to return your levels to normal will not cause any muscle loss, hence no AAS needed (but it could be added).

Anyhow, the gist of my post was to avoid DNP and use sound diet/cardio and the OTHER ancillaries if need be.
    And there is no reason you can't use sound diet/cardio, other ancillaries and/or DNP. Especially considering DNP is safer than the ECA stack you recommend IMO (if you're not allergic, and you run it at a reasonable dose).

More people have died from ephedra and aspirin (two components of that ECA stack you recommend) in one year than in the entire 80 years of DNP use.

ASPIRIN SIDE EFFECTS:

Damage to the lining of your stomach, prolonged bleeding time, wheezing, breathlessness, ringing in the ears, hearing loss, chronic catarrh & runny nose, headache, confusion, nausea, vomiting, GI upset, GI bleeding, ulcers, rash, allergic reactions, hives, bruising, abnormal liver function tests, liver damage, and hepatitis. If you take too much, the toxic effect is Kidney Damage, severe metabolic derangements, respiratory and central nervous system effects, strokes, fatal hemorrhages of the brain, spleen, liver, intestines & lungs and DEATH (300 to 500 reported deaths per year).

EPHEDRA SIDE EFFECTS:

* nervousness
    * dizziness
    * tremor
    * alternations in blood pressure or heart rate
    * headache
    * gastrointestinal distress
    * chest pain
    * myocardial infarction
    * hepatitis
    * stroke
    * seizures
    * psychosis
    * death

3308 adverse events for all dietary supplements, 1398 of these (42%) for the ephedra alkaloids
    137 reports of death, 81 deaths (59%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    38 reports of myocardial infarction/heart attack, 32 reports (84%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    98 reports of cardiac arrhythmias, 62 (63%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    144 reports of hypertension, 91 (63%) associated with ephedrine alkaloids
    85 reports of stroke, 69 (81%) associated with ephedra alkaloids
    121 reports of seizure, 70 (58%) associated with ephedra alkaloids

And although it's true not everyone has pleasant experiences with DNP the same can be said with all compounds. I can not take clen (which has been proven to kill heart cells, but you still recommend it) at any reasonable dose, even with every recommended ancillary. Clen and my body just don't get along, in fact they hate each other. But I don't go around telling everyone to avoid it, just because I (and quite a few others) have had bad experiences with it.

Like both you and I have said in the past, everyone is different. Just because something works/doesn't work for one person doesn't mean another person will react even remotely the same.

DNP safer than ECA.

Is that why ECA's are coming back to the OTC scene, yet DNP will never be OTC?

~SC~

DNP safer than ECA.

Is that why ECA's are coming back to the OTC scene, yet DNP will never be OTC?

~SC~
    DNP is OTC. It is a FDA approved dye, and an ingredient in many products made for human consumption in the USA. It's just not approved for weight loss, and neither is T-3 or clen .

I meant for the purposes of weight loss, like an ECA would be used.

No biggie, I suspect everyone will pick/choose his/her own supps, and the only thing you can do is hope they make the best informed decision possible.

~SC~

I meant for the purposes of weight loss, like an ECA would be used.

No biggie, I suspect everyone will pick/choose his/her own supps, and the only thing you can do is hope they make the best informed decision possible.

~SC~
    I agree 100% bro.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Anything when abused can kill...hell a cheeseburger can kill if you stuff yourself till your stomach explodes. Dnp in my opinion works but just do your research like they all have said. It worked wonders for me, its the lazy way to lose the weight rather than doing a ton of cardio.... but in no way is it easy. I think everytime you use it, it takes a year off of your life expectancy..haha...kidding. Its rough and you have to take caution but if you do it right it can be amazing how it transforms your body fat ratio. Well thats my two cents anyways.

Thread Information