scottroxx is offline Associate Member

is my cutting stack any good ??

well lets start off with my body comp. !! 5'9" 230lbs, 179lbs lean muscle mass, 21% body fat.
    I am cutting (first time ever ) for a contest, I have 12 weeks to prepare, am dieting properly along with clen for a week on then off for a week and ephedrine on for a week and off for a week etc. for the last 8 weeks I will also start a cycle of tren 75 and winstrol 50 -1cc of each every day til show time !!! does this seem like a good cycle for cutting ???

I've found that Testosterone Propionate , T3, and Clen used on a continual basis (6 weeks with benadryl to clear out your Beta 2's) is always a good base for cutting and then you can add whatever else you want, the tren should work great. I dont agree with 1 week on clen 1 week off.

YYZ
    YYZ is offline Junior Member
    run the clen and ephedrine straight through,
    i've had the better results from staying on them
    for longer periods (ie:even if the alertness and sweating
    arent noticeable, the fat burning effects are still pronounced)

i have been told by a semi pro !! that clen will loose its effects if you stay on it an extended peroid of time, so he suggests to to do one week on and when off, switch it for ephedrine for a week and switch again blah blah to always get the full effects from the clen. your replies really didn't mention if this cycle i am going to do is good or not !! and thanx for getting back so quick !! i need all the info i can get right now as i really want to win this contest !!!
    Last edited by scottroxx; 04-16-2005 at 09:05 PM.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member

your "semi pro" friend can lick my nuts, the pill is always right.

hey wilthepill, thanx for the great first response, and my second response was just to share why i was using clen that way, don't remember saying anything about you being wrong!!! so not sure why the attitude but next time direct it at me and not someone who was kind enough to share his pre contest training regimen, thanx...

awesome post bubba74 thanx !!!!

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottroxx
    well lets start off with my body comp. !! 5'9" 230lbs, 179lbs lean muscle mass, 21% body fat.
    I am cutting (first time ever ) for a contest, I have 12 weeks to prepare, am dieting properly along with clen for a week on then off for a week and ephedrine on for a week and off for a week etc. for the last 8 weeks I will also start a cycle of tren 75 and winstrol 50 -1cc of each every day til show time !!! does this seem like a good cycle for cutting ???
    Where is your test for this cycle?

faustunta is offline Junior Member
    so you mean the clen and liquidex on the site here is the real deal ???? so i could add this to my test deca cycle to keep hardness ?????

I was not intending on doing test as i am coming off enanthate 250. I do hear some people say it keeps your sex drive alive as winny and tren shut you down biut have also heard people doing 2 or 3 month cycles on tren without any problems??? done a month cycle myself on tren without any problems. Hope that answers your question big mike ????

faustunta, what the hell are you talkin about ???

faustunta is offline Junior Member
    The site that this forum brings u to when u pree on clen i thought that wasnt the real deal ?? or nolv but im assuming it is opn that site ?

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    your "semi pro" friend can lick my nuts, the pill is always right.
    LMAO

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    All off you need to read this.....

http://forums.steroid*****/showthread.php?t=148950

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    looks like the link is dead but do a seach for hooker...he has informed us on clen and its effects and how to effectivley administer it. His post is very interesting and i think you guys will look at taking clen in a whole other manner........good luck to all.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Add 75 or 100mg/ED of prop or suspension. Maybe 100 or 200mg/week deca in the first half of the cycle for joint support if you are not experienced with winny. Run the clen straight through, cycling benadryl 2 or 3 weeks on, one week off. Or ECA or ECY straight through. Keep the protein up, watch the cals, keep your bodyweight going down every so slowly, and you are good to go.

thanx baron, I have started the clen and will do it straight threw !! I am debating on adding prop. still have two weeks to decide , my cycle would look like this then...
    week1-4.......clen ed
    week5-7.......clen ed, tren 75mg ed, prop. 100mg eod
    week8-12.....clen ed, tren 75mg eod prop.100mg eod, winny 50mg ed

what do you think of this stack ??

my diet is going excellent right now, weighed in at 228 when i started a week and a half ago and was 221 on sat. that just passed and down to 219 now (wed.). taking in 2172 calories a day. 56 grams of fat, 249 grams of protein, 168 grams of carbs. This diet will change I believe next week or as soon as i don't loose more than a pound or two in a week. I am doing cardio in the mornings and in the evenings and drinking 3 to 4 litres of water a day. Holy piss like a race horse...lol Any feedback on the above is muchly appreciated. Thanx guyzzz !!!!

DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    The site that this forum brings u to when u pree on clen i thought that wasnt the real deal ?? or nolv but im assuming it is opn that site ?
    AR-R .com is def the real deal

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    12 wweks to preapre and 21 % bf that will not work out...when u r contesting u shouldn t go over 15 % bf IMO

its my first show and bustin my ass huge for this !!! this is why i am doing such a big stack ( think its big !!) and throwing in clen and ephedrine as well as cardio in the morning and night. My matabolism is pretty good as it is, as i have already lost 10 pounds in week and a half. now that i started the clen hopefully a few more pounds ...lol thanx for the input XXX, now I'm ****tin my pants that I am not going to be able to get down to an exceptable weight and body fat count ???? well I am going for it full speed ahead so guess we will see what happens ???

Thread Information