Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member

Natural test production...........

I have done various cycles in teh past few years............. Most recent was 7 months ago (test/tren ). I have never used proper PCT and definatly regret it. My body has never been the same since. I honestly feel like I have a testosterone deficiency problem since this last cycle. No sex drive. Lets face it, no drive in general, very lathargic.... I feel like I aged 50 years in 6 months. Has anyone ever experienced this? I tried tribulus to try to get teh hormones back to planet earth but still nothing. My next test cycle is starting in 1 month and I have purchased some clomid/nolva from AR.... Was wondering if you guys think that'll get me back to normal? Thanx guys.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Running a standard pct before your next cycle to try to kickstart your natural system would be a good idea I think. Doing another cycle before letting your system get back up will just further suppress it IMO.

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    You dont think that 7 months is too late for starting PCT?? I have it on hand and if you think it is wise to do so, I'll start it tonight. Thx Judd!

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    We would also recommend that our patients use HCG in their post therapy efforts. You may also want to try using the clomid along with the hcg for better results. Another option is to run an HCG cycle half way through your testosterone cycle to kick your natural test production. We speak to people everyday that have used testosterone to the point of where their body has become dependant upon testosterone. This is common with people using without doctor's care and with. We have seen reports of doctors prescribing testosterone for a year straight of injections without ever having the patient come off and do a post therapy which is very important to have your body run a course of hormones on its own to elimate the possibilities of becoming dependent.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us. We would gladly assist you with any information.

Best Regards,

Oasis

Thread Information