Trainhard is offline Junior Member

Testing for juice in the system

I Always hear of rumors about beaing able to test for juice in the urine. But the facts seem that you cannot do so unless it is a blood test? is this correct??

Who has personal experience to back it up? I know that my bro who got arrested for a domestic violence got caught with juice on him as well. The judge ordered him urine tests and threated blood analysis to test for juice.. my bro juiced the whole time and got tested once a week (urine test) and never got popped for the juice?? so that situation seems to back the theory of having to be a blood test to test for steroids .

Does anyone else have anything to offer as far as facts or knowledge.. thanks a lot. peace

also i know many collegiate athletes that get urine tested (that juice) but never have any problems with violation of ncaa rules and restrcitions against the use of anabolics... that seems to back the theory as well..

but again, anyone else have anything to share.. thanks!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Your boy that got piss tests probably wasn't tested for steroids , just recreational drugs... I know the state wouldn't have sprung for $300 every single time he had to take a test.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    all athletes get urine tested, so no, u r wrong.

big swoll is offline Member
    i am a professional baseball player so my word should be held as the truth....THEY CAN TEST FOR STEROIDS THROUGH URINE TESTS.....i know from experience

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i am a professional baseball player so my word should be held as the truth....THEY CAN TEST FOR STEROIDS THROUGH URINE TESTS.....i know from experience
    Very true....However, the tests are very expensive. Therefore, most urine test will not pick up on AAS unless whomever is running it springs for the extra $$

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Very true....However, the tests are very expensive. Therefore, most urine test will not pick up on AAS unless whomever is running it springs for the extra $$

that is also very true....most people who are drug testing dont have the means or the money to test for steroids anyway

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    You play for the MLB?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess minor leagues..?!

im not in the bigs yet....hopefully, i will be in a few years...right now im still in the minor leagues

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    Test for steroids are expensive, thats why most private organizations tests cover only the basic recreational drugs. But the government and state government are notorious for throwing away money on stupid ****..it wouldnt surprize me one bit if the judge in your friends domestic violence case had the ability and descression to make the county he was in pay for an AAS test. From my research ive found out that the hardest thing to test for is the straight Test ethers...they have to actually compare the ratio to another hormone in your body to see if its too much..because Test is naturally occuring in your body. I also heard that in a Steroid test each and every single anabolic agent must be tested for individually...there is no "blanket" or "umbrella" test for all steroids at once. So..if you must juice and you know you might be tested...either: just do Testosterones and before a drug test inject some epitosome (i think its spelled like that..its the other hormone they test for to see if the ratio of test in your body is right)..or try to stay away from the commonly used AAS like deca , winny e.t.c. and stick to mainly animal steroids like tren that are hard for most to get and are expensive so rarley used by the common spring break juicer (unless they brew themselves)...so the chances of them testing for that specific steroid will be a lower probability. This is just my 2 cents from research that ive done. Anyone correct me if im wrong or u disagree.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainhard
    I Always hear of rumors about beaing able to test for juice in the urine. But the facts seem that you cannot do so unless it is a blood test? is this correct??
    The tests aren't for the actual steroid hormone in the urine... rather... for steroid metabolites.

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    anyone know of any NCAA team testing for juice randomly (without a reason .. like word of mouth or something)?? I have been an ncaa athlete for 4 years but still worried about it.. though i ahve heard nothing from anyone (1,000's of people i interact with in ncaa sports)

Quote Originally Posted by Trainhard
    anyone know of any NCAA team testing for juice randomly (without a reason .. like word of mouth or something)?? I have been an ncaa athlete for 4 years but still worried about it.. though i ahve heard nothing from anyone (1,000's of people i interact with in ncaa sports)

your school will not test for steroids ...however, the NCAA can test for them...depending on what sport you play i believe there are only certain times of the year that they can test.....football and track are year round, i believe everything else is only seasonal

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    hey bigswoll, so does consaco have any truth, are the lockerrooms full of juice, i would think quite a few people are on, but it would be interesting to get a answer from an inside source that is educated in steroids .

elle8096 is offline New Member
    hey big swoll i'm a d1 pitcher. Whats the best steroid to use to pump up my velo to about 92mph from 88 mph. I'm looking at a deca winny cycle. I'm a little worried about getting tested though at regionals. Anyway to get around those tests? Thanks bro.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah your team will not test you for steroids unless you have a dick coach who doesnt like you and is trying to free up a scholarship. I was tested by the ncaa and it was a urine test. Even their tests I believe to be random when dealing with steroids.

Thread Information