Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Low Test Level Cycle thus far

A friend of mine is doing a cycle of QV Test E @ 250mg/wk and EQ @ 300 mg/wk...this is his first cycle, and he is only willing to go 6 weeks...so far, on his 3rd week, he notices only some slight elevated energy levels and a lower sex drive witha feeling like "butterflies in his stomach"...should the Test kick in soon?...also an important note- this is his first cycle

...no weight or strength gains yet...

cFIRES670 is offline Junior Member
    enan kicks in around week 4-5 for me and eq not til 5-6. pointless doing eq that short, should go 12-15 weeks

can any Vets give me the rundown on what to expexct from Test E..the feelings you get, physically and emotionally

i'm writing this in place of the negative comments I made on this thread...I'm sorry ppl
    Last edited by 19inchpythons; 04-22-2005 at 03:23 PM.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Who even cares, thats hardly a cycle

my friend is scard of harming himself...he will only do a short, low level cycle to see how steroids feel and how his body will react..only serious, well educated responses please...whether you agree or not with the cycle is pointless info...I just want some useful information

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    My experience with test e was around week 3.5 I bloated up a lot and got some crazy strength gains, then that persisted till weeks 5-9 where I just tacked on crazy mass, felt like superman, got pretty irritable at times, and was the horniest thing ever. Emotionally I just felt like an animal and didn't really get emotional till PCT

thanks

oh...and a side note...my friend was only taking the EQ to make the Test inj smoother

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Running these compounds for that duration is pointless. Tell your buddy he needs to extend this to a 10-12 week cycle. The feeling will be in the gym and the bedroom. Between weeks 4-6 there should really be a good increase of strength,weight, and horniness that will continue throughout the cycle.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpythons
    my friend is scard of harming himself...he will only do a short, low level cycle to see how steroids feel and how his body will react..only serious, well educated responses please...whether you agree or not with the cycle is pointless info...I just want some useful information
    Well he is so LOW dose that it might as well be NO dose!

Hurting yourself is taking 750 mg or higher of testosterone with no anti-e's. Reasonable and very safe is 500 mg a week of testosterone with 300 mg week of deca , EQ is wasted unless you are doing minimum of 400 mg and running it 12 weeks. Poking yourself for no good reason and getting NO results at all, thats hurting yourself.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpythons
    ...no weight or strength gains yet...
    Not doing enough testosterone for that... 250 mg is simply replacing your natural production, nothing anabolic about that.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Not doing enough testosterone for that... 250 mg is simply replacing your natural production, nothing anabolic about that.

That is incorrect. That dose is more than 2x what the body naturally produces per week, and sufficent for growth. However, where he is going wrong is the length of time. More harm than good will be done. He will succeed in shutting down hpta, but not be on long enough to see any real anabolic benefits. The body produces 70mg of test per week. 250mg of testosterone ethanate (after removing the ester) = 180mg of free testosterone available for the body to use. That is more than 2x normal test production. Your buddy needs to be on 10-12 weeks. 6 weeks will equal more harm than good!

"I keep seeing people write that 200mg of testosterone per week does nothing more than shut down a man's natural test production and bring him near "normal levels"--this is not quite correct. This incorrect statement has endured probably because someone wrote down thier idea/theory of what happens in the body, it sounded good, and other people repeated it. But, it is not correct. (I explain why it is incorrect below).

I was paranoid about side effects of testosterone on a normally functioning body, so I had my blood levels checked while on 200-250mg per week. The results of the tests indicated that the amount of testosterone in my blood was more than twice the high end of the normal range (The normal free testosterone range is 50.0-210.0 pg/ml*. My levels were found to be near 550 pg/ml). I also talked to my doctor and UPJOHN nurses a lot about using testosterone at these doses. Here's a brief bit of what I've learned from my doctor, the UPJOHN nursing staff (UPJOHN is the manufacturer of Depo-testosterone a.k.a Testosterone Cypionate ), and professional medical documents:

*--NOTE: pg/ml is the correct unit notation.

Using a long acting ester testosterone (CYP and ENAN) does not mimic the normally functioning male body's circadian rhythm (daily rise and fall of testosterone). Testosterone, in a normally functioning body, does not explode up to high levels then gradually fall over a 1-2 week period as it does when injecting a testosterone such as CYP or ENAN. On the contrary, the body produces a small amount each day which is far below 200mg (It's around 10mg). That small amount is concentrated at the beginning of the day and then falls low by the end of the day. This process repeats itself every day and by the end of two weeks, a normally functioning body produces approximately 140mg of testosterone (appx. 70mg per week).

The use of long acting esters are in theory supposed to slowly release the testosterone over a two week period, but this is not quite what happens. To keep it simple, the delay of the esters actually allows large amounts of testosterone to build up--especially if you are taking 200mg every week as opposed to once every two weeks (biweekly) which is what the dose is supposed to be. (I'm simplifying here). Remember the "normally functioning" male produces only (appx.) 70mg per week (=140mg per two weeks). The dose doctors are recommended to perscribe is 200mg every 2 weeks (biweekly), but they tend to give 200mg every week.

So, it is fallacious reasoning to compare the TOTAL amount of testosterone produced in daily spurts in a normally functioning body over a 2 week period to the same amount of testosterone injected in one shot at the beginning of a week and reshot every week (before the previous week's dose is used up). The latter case (injections once per week) results in an overlap and build up of dose which causes the levels of testosterone to be HIGHER than normal. (Remember the shots should actually be 200mg every TWO weeks--not every week). These excess levels of testosterone are sufficient to build lean body mass faster than the "normally functioning" male.

In other words: addding up what the average male body produces per week then comparing that to the amount that is shot every week is like comparing apples to oranges. There is a whole diferent set of advantageous reactions happening in the body when it is given a full
    2-week load (200mg) at the beginning of a week as opposed to getting naturally occuring, small, daily spurts of appx 10mg over the same period of time (2 weeks).

This is why a low dose cycle can yeild REASONABLE gains. Understand, I'm not talking mega-huge-fast gains. I'm talking noticably-faster-than-normal gains, which when coupled with a strict diet, sufficient rest and an excellent bodybuilding work ethic, can yeild large, solid gains (especially early in a person's cycle experience). (Bask8Kace)"

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    are you sure this is "your friend"??? you know a lot about his cycle and are in a hurry for some answers......these guys gave you great advice.......that cycle is completely rediculous......too low of doses, and it needs to be twice the length.....

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I do know plenty of people who have used 250mg of only test and gained between 15-25 pounds off their first cycle.

will it take another week to kick in? It's only been 3 weeks

help plz?

oh.. thanks heckler...4-6 weeks...is that the norm, or is it different for everyone?

no one else has any advice?

gq_neo is offline Junior Member
    I'm in the end of week 3 and have noticed slight increases in strength, hungry and horny as hell ... and I'm finding that I'm not getting sore AT ALL after very intense workouts.

Liking it so far.

I'm up about 5-7 pounds over where i started ... and I'm assuming thats water retention.
    Last edited by gq_neo; 04-22-2005 at 01:44 PM.

what dosage?

what dose are you using gq?

...I feel like I'm talking to myself here........

i'm writing this in place of the negative comments I made on this thread...I'm sorry ppl
    Last edited by 19inchpythons; 04-22-2005 at 03:24 PM.

I check this board once every five minutes for answers, hoping to see new responses...usually i do, not today...

Last edited by 19inchpythons; 04-22-2005 at 03:24 PM.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Up the Test to 500 a week Monday thursday EQ to 400 and that low still>
    12 weeks would be great ..
    I find wek 4 to 6 is when I start to have some gains.So Y would he like to stop so soon???Seems like a waist of moneys and time to me

he just doesn't want to risk a full cycle yet

Last edited by 19inchpythons; 04-22-2005 at 03:25 PM.

Last edited by 19inchpythons; 04-22-2005 at 03:25 PM.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Dude, are you nuts? Calm down. Why would anyone want to help you when you act like this?

sorry guys

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    your friend is an uneducated baboon

I'm not uneducated, only impatient...I have ADD...lol...I'm sorry to burden you all with my own problems

I have my own personal beliefs and thoughts as to what my friend should do with his cycle, but I wanted to compare and contrast with other people

I personally told him to up the Test and lengthen his cycle, but he refused

he is especially afraid of his nuts shrinking...lol

basically his goals are just to bring a 340 x 3 bench up to 365 x 3

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    This dude is ****ing crazy...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information