sauceman19 is offline Junior Member

revised cycle, added primo

this is what the new cycle look likes...

week 1-5 dbol 40mg/ed
    week 1-10 500mg ICN test Depo
    week 1-10 400mg EQ
    week 6-12 100mg/eod primobolan depo
    week 11-14 100mg/eod test prop
    pct

couple things...

- i mite only run dbol for 4 weeks, maybe go longer, gotta see how it goes
    - some people may say run eq for a lil longer, but i only got 20ml 200mg/ml, which brings me to 10 week (and dont think i can get anymore eq of the brand i got)
    - also i know a lot of people on the site hate on primo, but ive ran it before and saw good results so im gonna throw it in again
    - and of course i got nolva and clomid... im not running nolva throughout cycle but will have it on hand

also meant to add... i can get some legit ass primo from turkey.. i know lots of fakes out there

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    how did you know that primo works for you and it wasnt another drug giving you gains?? did you try primo only??? Primo is way too overpriced for the results you get. you couldve got a bunch more gear (test and eq) for that primo

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    how did you know that primo works for you and it wasnt another drug giving you gains?? did you try primo only??? Primo is way too overpriced for the results you get. you couldve got a bunch more gear (test and eq) for that primo

yea good point... i was running a lite dose of test e with the primo so i do not know for sure.. but i do know that i got more veiny and harder after i started it.. also good point on maybe using the money on more test and eq but i got the primo in there for more of its cutting purposes, i think i am good for what i am lookin for in terms of mass...also people that have used this primo besides myself all speak highly of it, its a pretty big hit where im from..

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    that s a strange cycle...why prop and test depot in one short cycle? if u take test e with primo u take away all the advantages of primo.

yea, the test e and primo cycle was a few years ago and was stupid (although i saw good gains) it was before i started researching this site.... but im tryin to get feed back on the cycle above

bump

Thread Information