BOBBY D is offline Member

TEST FLU, SYPTOMS & HOW LONG

as i stated a few days ago, im starting up my cycle w/ test cyp.-deca -dbol . im nervous about the test flu. what r the symptoms & how long does it last.
    any help, thanks bros.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Stuffy head, runny nose, felling 'wierd', all the symptoms of a regular cold. You might not even get 'the flu' though, some guys dont, me included. I always like to take echinacia at the beginning of a cycle, just for that reason, im not sure if it really does fend off the test flu but it seems to work for me.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Stuffy head, runny nose, felling 'wierd', all the symptoms of a regular cold. You might not even get 'the flu' though, some guys dont, me included. I always like to take echinacia at the beginning of a cycle, just for that reason, im not sure if it really does fend off the test flu but it seems to work for me.
    That sounds about right. Cold-like symptoms. I get it. It lasts about a week, for me. The symptons are typically mild, well at least for me they are. Just work through it, its not a big deal.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    oh ok, i was thinking more of something like tired, exhaustion, dont want to even stand up type of feeling along with the stuff u guys mentioned. thanks

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    my symptons were stuffy head, headache, fever, achyness, and cold sweats. No runny nose or sneezing. I think i am just getting over it the last day or so.

Thread Information