Thread: tren?

ray26 is offline New Member

tren?

hey this is gonna be my second cycle. im gonna run tren for 6weeks. i think i read on here that if u run it ed u will see less sides then if i go eod. is this correct or is it the opposite? i cant get my hands on any test would it be ok to just run it alone?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    What are your goals, stats, experience, etc?

Tren alone is a horrible idea. You need to run it with test.

If you can't get test, why not look into Anavar ? You're not going to blow up on it, but any of the gains you do make will be solid, and easy to maintain. Good strength gains as well...

First and foremost I'd like to hear the info I've requested above, as well as an outline of your diet and training regimens....

bigger is offline Senior Member
    so isnt tren eazy to keep bro?

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    so isnt tren eazy to keep bro?

drake79 is offline Junior Member
    I Have A Question About Tren , I Injected 50ml. A Little Over A 1/4 Cc Into My Shoulder Last Night, And It Didnt Hurt Going In, But After About A Minute I Felt Like My Frickin Arm Was Going To Fall Of. The Pain Was Herendous. The Pain Was Deep In The Muscle Kinda In The Joint It Felt Like. Anyone Know What Might Have Caused This~??

im 5'10 195lbs 17inch arms 42 chest im not sure about my body% but im pretty lean. i just wann aget a little more cut up and alot harder . get my arms up to 18 are those everyday day injections hell? alse if any of u guys can hook me up with a site that shows pics of injections spots hook me up thanx

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ray26
    im 5'10 195lbs 17inch arms 42 chest im not sure about my body% but im pretty lean. i just wann aget a little more cut up and alot harder . get my arms up to 18 are those everyday day injections hell? alse if any of u guys can hook me up with a site that shows pics of injections spots hook me up thanx
    tren should be run no shorter than 10 weeks. VISIT SPOTINJECTIONS.COM

thanx. hey if i cant get my hands on any test do u think tribulus will help a little. i just dont wanna shut down sexually on fina alone. im thinking if this gets me all hard and jacked our gf's are gonna be a little more all over us. and we have to keep them happy to ya knowlol

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you really should run test with tren , it will shut you down hard and make recovery much more difficult, thus harder to keep gains

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    Deff have to run test with fina...

as far as sides go ray youll see them either way ED/EOD maybe not like ED but youll have em...

im also running my tren 1-10 75mg ED

Thread Information