newbrew is offline Senior Member

Low dose Tren by itself?

A buddy of mine did a Tren only cycle dosed at 75mg EOD. He said he loved the results and had 0 side effects. He usually takes a new substance by itself when he does it for the first time so he knows what the results are like.

I plan on doing a 12 week cutting cycle for next next round.

How do you feel about this? I know the general idea is that you always run Test. I may decide on a super low dose of Test P just do counter..maybe around 150-200mg

I am currently in my 10th week of my first cycle - Test E (400mg/week)/Winstrol (50mg ED) and have absolutely loved my results.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    I think you will be much better off trying that prop with it. Tren is known to be hard on hpta, and running it by itself will only be askin for trouble. At that dosage... using the prop at 150-200mg/wk should help. If you notice loss of sex drive, up the prop dosage...

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    I think you will be much better off trying that prop with it. Tren is known to be hard on hpta, and running it by itself will only be askin for trouble. At that dosage... using the prop at 150-200mg/wk should help. If you notice loss of sex drive, up the prop dosage...
    yeah i agree. if you are really set on doing a tren only cycle, throw some hcg in there.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Hmmm.... yeah hcg sounds like a good idea. Definitely run it with prop, at least equal amount to the test. Shoot ED, not EOD. Have enough prop on hand to up the dose immediately if you sense a problem. The doses you are looking at should give you very manageable sides.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    where can I get more information about HCG ?

joevette is offline Banned
    I always reccomend running test atleast 100mg higher than tren , but if you wanted to do a tren cycle with a low dose of test you should atleast include some dostinex. Tren act as a progestin and increases prolactin. Prolactin is an anti-sex hormone, basically, and kills your libido. By including dostinex you can limit this to a significant degree. If you have libido problems you can either increase your test dose or your dostinex dose.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    where can I get more information about HCG?
    Do a search on hcg or human chorionic gonadatropin. i think that is how you spell it.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    A buddy of mine did a Tren only cycle dosed at 75mg EOD. He said he loved the results and had 0 side effects. He usually takes a new substance by itself when he does it for the first time so he knows what the results are like.

I plan on doing a 12 week cutting cycle for next next round.

How do you feel about this? I know the general idea is that you always run Test. I may decide on a super low dose of Test P just do counter..maybe around 150-200mg

I am currently in my 10th week of my first cycle - Test E (400mg/week)/Winstrol(50mg ED) and have absolutely loved my results.
    your buddy got lucky I personaly would not chance it
    and i love what test does

Thread Information