wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

white dbol 25mg?

Purchased some dbol . Only thing is that my guy said it was 25 mg. The pills are white with an etch line through it. No distinguishing characteristics. I just don't want to take 1 or 2 a day if they aren't really 25 mg. However, if they are I don't want to take 3 or 4 because that would be like 100mg a day. Anyone know of white dbol.

anyone have any info on white dbol . Is there such a thing as white dbol. If so how many mg??

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    should have looked here when all else fails ... do a search

Dianabol

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    little white pill with a split on the back so you can break them in half... 25 mg. i have done them many times... good stuff and yes the mg. is accurate... just wish i had a pic to look at.

thanks bud. It just seems so easy to counterfeit. Do you take two a day??

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    is their a bevel on the edges of the pill? mine have a bevel on the edges. as far as dose is concerned their are some variables involved in that question... prior experience? what else are you taking? (hopefully some kind of test) my suggestion is no more than 50 mg. a day, if you are a novice 25 mg. should suffice. i normally start or end a cycle with an oral usually at 6 weeks. always using test as the cornerstone, downside to d-bol only cycle is loss of gains afterwards. hope this helps, good luck cycling!

I had actually bought some of the same stuff off of a guy a couple months ago. They didn't have a bevil on them. I never ended up taking them. Sold them. I got these from the same guy but they have a bevil on them. I have a couple left from the first time and the side by side comparison is exact except for the bevil. Sounds like we got the same thing. Thanks for the info bud

gabbei is offline Junior Member
    I Just Got Some White 25mg Dbol .. That Just Say B & T On Them. Nothing Else...ever Seen Or Heard Of ? Thanks

John88Test is offline Member
    What you have is exactly what I have. You have Reforvit SIMPLE. It is made by Loeffler (a Mexican veterinary company). The pills are white with a line on one side. They are dosed at 25mg's a piece but have been tested as low as 13mg's a piece. I take three a day with 2X 1.5cc's of QV Test Enth per week (Monday and Thursday) They work but are not as good as some other brands I haev tried. I would wait and see how you respond to them because the 25mg could be the correct does now. Now go grow my son...

Thread Information