Thread: HELP Part2

BronxBoy73 is offline New Member

HELP Part2

sorry bout this... again with the break top milks... anyone have a list of spots it can go into other than arms and ass... hurts too much after repeated use... did it 2yrs ao... seems like knots in there now...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member

BronxBoy73 is offline New Member
    Jd... it hurts like hell sometimes... is this normal?? it really feels like knots in there...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    For me, I'm really sensitive to test. Every test I've ever run has put the hurt to me. I'm convinced its the BA concentration. Now I mix all of my test shots with a sterile oil and I'm fine. Also, usually the first few shots of a cycle of non-test gear will bother me, but after that my body gets used to it. When you say it hurts some times, what exactly do you mean? It hurts one week, but not the next, and that's shooting the same stuff during the same cycle? Maybe try heating the oil in the syringe by running it under a hot water faucet before injecting, that will help the oil to disperse more quickly. Also, try showering after the injection to heat the muscle (or heating pad) and massage the area to help disperse and absorb the oil. You could also try injecting slower. I've heard other people say that helps.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Bro my fav is the outer part of the quads. I rarely have any pain from injects there.

Thread Information