biggen is offline Associate Member

Unhappy i lost my source

so i put in my order and its cash on delivery so theres no money lost luckily. anways i could not det a hold of my source for a while then i found out he went down to mexico to get a new source but was unsucsessful. the original pharmacist must have gotten spooked or something. so now i have to go through this guy that i dont really trust and his prices are alot higher than my other guys so i was thinking of going down to mexico for a few days. what do you guys about sending back packages. whats the chances of getting in trouble thanks

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Are you planning on flying, or going through TX?

going through TX

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    You could just tape it to the inside of your thigh when you go through. I have done this before.

i thought about it i was thinking of trying to conctruct a copmartment in the car somwhere. of course with alot of thought put into it. why is just mailing it back a bad idea. thats how my source got it.

joevette is offline Banned
    Just get a good domestic source, bro.

Scrub is offline Member
    There are plenty of places to hide the stuff in your car without making a "secret" compartment. I understand why you want to go to Mexico and buy your own stuff. I know that it is pretty hard to find someone you can trust buying stuff from.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Just get a good domestic source, bro.

i agree....its not that hard to find one

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Mail is just as risky as any other method. Customs can still check it. Only good thing about mail is you can have it dropped elsewhere besides your house.

yeah customs can still check it but every order i have gotten from my ex-source used to get it from the mail. and he actually used to get alot more than juice from mexico. he only had one package seized out of a ton of them

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    mail is extremely safe. they only check an extremely small amount of packages, and only when they look suspicious. even if they do find your juice, they will just send a letter to your house saying they took it.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Risky nowdays, Everyone is so crooked in mexico bro, Even the vets. Soon as you buy your gear you have a chance of him tipping off the federalies, I heard they call it in now and when they get you, the vet gets his gear back and you just lost money. It's a win win situation for them. Unless you have a good pharmacy source down there. Which i doubt u do. I agree, not worth it. Find someone domestic, or mail it.

craigsuperbig is offline New Member
    Sources come and go.
    Dont risk taking the gear with you!!, you can get in jail!!
    Mail it to yourself , with other sender name, you only risk losing your money

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by biggen
    so i put in my order and its cash on delivery so theres no money lost luckily. anways i could not det a hold of my source for a while then i found out he went down to mexico to get a new source but was unsucsessful. the original pharmacist must have gotten spooked or something. so now i have to go through this guy that i dont really trust and his prices are alot higher than my other guys so i was thinking of going down to mexico for a few days. what do you guys about sending back packages. whats the chances of getting in trouble thanks

Be prepared to receive a few pm's from possible scammers now.

~SC~

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Be prepared to receive a few pm's from possible scammers now.

~SC~
    Agreed...

Thread Information