BOBBY D is offline Member

Injections, What Time?

when is it best to inject? im doin test & deca & i wasn't sure to inject befor i go to work, or 1 hour befor i lift. or does it matter. appreciate the help.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    It doesn't matter what time. I would shoot deca 2x a week. Test E or C I would also shoot 2x a week.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes mate dosent matter with the longer actin gear!just keep em on the same days eg monday-thursday.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    I dont like shooting it before bed. Keeps me up all night. I dont know if its a mental thing because it jacks me up or what.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    kool, i just thought i would get all jumpy & peped up at work.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The gear is released with so much delay that the shot time for test cyp or enth and deca are not really important. But, if you are shooting 2x/week, you will be doing one shot in the morning and one shot in the evening... something like that. Why? Because they will be 3-1/2 days apart, not 3 days apart.

Or do what I do... just shoot E3D, same time every day, when it is most likely to be convenient. I like to shoot after steam or tub, at least shower. I am nice and relaxed then, and clean. Cleanliness is a big issue with me when it comes to injecting. You want your shot time to be when you can have 15 minutes absolutely without interruption, so if you decide to do some site injections, you have plenty of time for shots, pin changes, etc, as well as applying pressure to the site and rubbing it. You don't want to be in a hurry with your shots.

With test suspension or some other esterless base, shot time in relation to your training might be something to consider, but even with that, I think it is just splitting unnecessary hairs.

Thread Information