Thread: First Cycle

firest0rm is offline New Member

First Cycle

Alright, my names Tom and I'm from Manchester England. This is my first thread on this quality forum so I thought I would introduce myself first.

Initially I didn't want anything to do with steroids , then I became curious and started reading a bit about them but got scared with all the horror stories of liver disease etc. Now that I've read some more I'm actually thinking of starting my first cycle and would like some more experianced users opinions, advice and help.

Ok, I'm a little worred about injecting so have decided to stick to oral, Dianabol looks a bit too dodgy for my first cycle. The only one I could see which I thought looked good was Turnabol. I have found a site selling this which is not in your great scammers list so I am ready to purchase it.

So here is my question, what do I need to take with Turnabol, as in what sort of liver protection and anti estrogen. It does say it doesn't aromatase or damage your liver, is this correct? Also from reading other threads on this forum the average recommended dose is 50mg. Is this 50mg a day? If so that works out at 5 tabs a day, would these be all take in one go? What time would they be taken, i.e 30 minutes before workout or all in the morning?

Would a test booster help this cycle along? I have used a prohormone called Test-1-Cypionate before, I still have some left.

Also, I have read about Cypionate, Ethyl Ester and various other forms. What are the differences? I don't understand how a Test booster can be in different forms, sorry for my ignorance.

I have done many steroid alternatives , such as the Universal Animal range M-Stak, Stak, Nitro etc. Would, say for example, taken the Nitro (6grams of BCAA's + ESAA's a pack) post workout help recovery times or would this maybe disrupt the Turnabol and stop that from working? Would any other type of supplement such as Methoxy or Tribulus stop it from working?

I know this is a long thread for which I apologise but I have many questions and don't want to spam the forum with a million and one threads hehe!

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and provides advice. This forum and it's users turned me from an ignorant steroid hating person to a more educated steroid appreciative person!

Sorry I have some more to add, I bet you're all bored already haha!

Protein, Steroids speed up protein synthesis. At the moment I'm taking roughly 1.5gms protein per kg bodyweight, so I weigh 76kgs and I'm taking around 120gms protein a day. Should I up this to maybe 200 grams?

One more thing, would Turnabol help "shred" any excess fat I have, like round my belly? Or should I stack this with a shredding type steroid ? If so any suggestions?

Thanks again !!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    1 thing bro don't order off a internet site your going to get ****ed
    2 don't do an oral cycle use injectable test
    3 you will need to up to protein a lot more
    4 steriod 's don't burn fat cardio dose

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, I'd like to welcome you to the board. You're at the right place.
    Next, i would advise you to read around for a bit longer before you take the plunge. I would NOT suggest taking an oral only "cycle". There are many other options out there that are safer IMO and will yeild MUCH better gains, especially for a first timer. Try typing in "first cycle" in the search button on the top and read what others wrote and i'm sure many of your questions will be answered.
    btw, I did read your whole post. nothing wrong with asking questions. At least you have done SOME reading and are willing to learn...
    -fitness

If I can't order off the internet where can I get it from?

Also the website in question was "an approved supplier" according to the company making the roids, could the roid making company be dodgy itself? I've seen their name mentioned on other forums they seem legit.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    PM a mod or a vet to get it checked out

Quote Originally Posted by firest0rm
    Sorry I have some more to add, I bet you're all bored already haha!

Protein, Steroids speed up protein synthesis. At the moment I'm taking roughly 1.5gms protein per kg bodyweight, so I weigh 76kgs and I'm taking around 120gms protein a day. Should I up this to maybe 200 grams?

One more thing, would Turnabol help "shred" any excess fat I have, like round my belly? Or should I stack this with a shredding type steroid ? If so any suggestions?

Thanks again !!!
    You need 1.5g of protein per POUND of body weight. I would up it to at least 250g per day. And "the shredding types of steroids " come from your diet. Any steroid can be a "shredding steroid" IMO...just depends on your diet.

Ok thanks a lot for the help I really appreciate it, what's a MOD and a VET? Sorry

If I can't order off the internet where can I get it from?

Also the website in question was "an approved supplier" according to the company making the roids, could the roid making company be dodgy itself? I've seen their name mentioned on other forums they seem legit.
    MOST internet sources are scams, but not all. I've ordered many many times. You just have to be careful. PM a mod to check your source. You can get your nolvadex and clomid and whatnot from the flashing banner at the top right of your screen.

Ok thanks a lot for the help I really appreciate it, what's a MOD and a VET? Sorry
    Kinda keep order around here.
    Mods names are in Blue and Vets are in green.

Ahh great thanks I think I saw one in a previous thread.

Thread Information