dazbo is offline Senior Member

whats the best way to do this ???

Hi

I am going to be starting my second cycle of the below -

wk 1-10 = Test Prop @ 150mg EOD
    wk 3-10 = BD VAR @ 40mg ED
    PCT will be clomid and nolva starting 3 days after last shot.

Anyway, I also have some Clenbuterol which I bought a while back and never used. I know enough about diet and training. The question I have is, I am really wanting to get rid of that last stubborn bit of fat to turn a 6pack to an 8pack and also gain some LBM off the above cycle. How should I do things ??.....

a) Use clen in the last 6 weeks of my cycle WITH the AAS
    b) Use Clen/T3 in the last 6 weeks of my cycle WITH AAS
    c) Use Clen and/or T3 AFTER my cycle
    d) None of the above ?!???

I am mainly worried about what mixing all these diff compounds may do to me, and how I will feel while on them. I would like to keep any sides to a dead low as always!

Thanks for your oppinions

Darren

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    have you used prop before bro ?

yes I added it to my last cycle at the end for couple of weeks shooting EOD @ 150mg. Any reason why you ask ?

Thanks

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    If your gonna touch T3, then you must use it with test as it can be very catabolic. Looks like a LBM/cutting cycle to me so I'd just run either the clen or the clen/t3 during cycle anyhow cause I'm sure your diet will be strict, right????? Look into t3 pct as well. I have to do the same, heh. Pretty sure u want to add some taurine during t3 but I'm checking things out now about both during and post t3 supplementation/pct. Hope i helped a bit.

Thanks for that crispy. From what you have said, i have decided Im just going to use my clen during cycle and give the T3 a miss. I really dont want ANY catabolic state as I would also like to gain some size at the same time on this cycle.

I have a strict diet at the minute to burn some fat which since my last cycle which has been working really well and has given me the 6/8 pack look so far! My daily diet consists of approx 2900cals which is about 1000cals below maintenance and the ratios are 40:40:20 (Ish) of prot:carb:fat.

What I need to do is put up a post that will help me with my diet whilst on the above cycle. So that I not only burn fat, but also increase size/weight/LBM. Maybe just maintenance cals are needed ?? OR maybe I can use a calorie deficit or I may even have to have a lot more cals to gain weight but low enough to keep cutting on the VAR/clen.

thanks so far

bump

bump for more ideas on the above!

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Thanks for that crispy. From what you have said, i have decided Im just going to use my clen during cycle and give the T3 a miss. I really dont want ANY catabolic state as I would also like to gain some size at the same time on this cycle.

I have a strict diet at the minute to burn some fat which since my last cycle which has been working really well and has given me the 6/8 pack look so far! My daily diet consists of approx 2900cals which is about 1000cals below maintenance and the ratios are 40:40:20 (Ish) of prot:carb:fat.

What I need to do is put up a post that will help me with my diet whilst on the above cycle. So that I not only burn fat, but also increase size/weight/LBM. Maybe just maintenance cals are needed ?? OR maybe I can use a calorie deficit or I may even have to have a lot more cals to gain weight but low enough to keep cutting on the VAR/clen.

thanks so far
    Not saying u have to ditch the t3, just make sure your using it with anabolics cause your original post had that 1 option of using t3 during pct and i didnt want to see you do that. Also about the diet, maybe you wanna try one of those diets (forget what its called...any help?) where you travel just under maintenance M-F and then load up like a MuthaF0kker on sat/sun. Many swear by this for what your trying to do, check out the diet forum.

Ketogenic I beleive you mean ?? Thats what I was planning on doing.

Thanks for the replies

Darren

Thread Information