Thread: here it goes

biggen is offline Associate Member

here it goes

starting new cycle this is my third. the first was test, dbol the second was test, dbol, deca this is my new syrum

test prop 50mg/ed wk 1-2
    dbol 35mg/ed wk 1-5
    test e 800mg/wk 1-13
    deca 600mg/wk 1-12
    fina 50mg/ed 7-15
    possibly HCG im a little worried about the deca shutting me dowm hard

what would you guys add or take away. i wont start the cycle for a few months because i have been lazy lately and want to reach peak physical condition first so i can reall get alot out of this cycle. not to mention it will give me the time to mentaly prepare myself for cycle lifestyle.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    What r your goals? What were the dosages on your 1st 2 cycles? Definately axe either the dbol or the prop, you dont need both. Seems youve tried deca already, given any thought to eq? Many swear by it and wont touch deca ever again. run the fina concurrently with the test E or consider ending the cycle with prop so that fina wont be all by itself...

thanks i will think about switching the deca for eq. i just thoiught that deca built more mass than eq, i thought eq was more for cutting. and in that case i will stick with the dbol . my first cycle was
    400mg week test E wk/1-10
    30mg dbol/ED wk/1-4

second cycle
    wk 1-14 test e 600mg
    wk 1-5 dbol 30mg ED
    wk 1-13 deca 450 wk

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    eq can cut or bulk, depending on diet.

That's rather a lot of deca , since you are also running fina. Better have some dostinex on hand.

I don't like to run dbol more than 4 weeks. I know... parrot, parrot, but 4 weeks is enough, anyway. I think I would go three weeks with the prop. Maybe taper the dose down a bit the last week. Also you ought to maybe run some prop at the end, after the last shot of enanth, because you are running the fina.

Looks like you did your homework. You got the makings of a hell of a cycle there. Just watch out for the prolactin type gyno.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    I might put the Test Prop at the last two weeks with the tren . Or just save it for another cycle.

Aboot is offline Banned
    I would also encourage you to use HCG as you mentioned. It has always helped me. Even if you replace the deca , fina still shuts down most guys hard, and at 15 weeks it's a longer cycle.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggen
    thanks i will think about switching the deca for eq. i just thoiught that deca built more mass than eq, i thought eq was more for cutting. and in that case i will stick with the dbol . my first cycle was
    400mg week test E wk/1-10
    30mg dbol/ED wk/1-4

second cycle
    wk 1-14 test e 600mg
    wk 1-5 dbol 30mg ED
    wk 1-13 deca 450 wk
    IMO you're making too many huge jumps in dosages each succesive cycle. I'm sure you can still grow with 600mg test E, why run 800? The addition of fina will make a HUGE swing in your cycle. Here's my suggestion:

1-4: dbol 35mg ed (you've tried dbol twice, ever considered drol? Never know you may actually react better to drol...)
    1-13 test E 500mg/wk (600mg pw if u feel u must, or if u wanna just try something different, frontload the test E, meaning the 1st week take 1000mg and the following weeks stay at 500mg)
    1-12 eq 400mg/wk (No don't frontload this)
    1-8 fina 75 ed (50mg if its too harsh)
    14-15 prop 100mg ed(this isnt really necessary but if you just wanna get rid of it, this is where 2 weeks of it belongs)

luck

thanks bros. and crispy i will consider what you have suggested. i will check out the drol, but to let you know i respond very well to dbol . and the reason for making such a big jump is i was actualy a little dissapointed with the effectivness of my last cycle. and i followed a very strict anabolic bulking diet. dont get me wrong i grew alot but at the second half my gains really dropped off. anyways thanks to all

Thread Information