MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

dynamic pharm busted (Canada)

I think the last paragraph should have read "Turn your blackmarket steriods into the police so they can dispose of them safely
    Dynamic Pharm was the lab...

http://www.canada.com/victoria/times...f-195aa0271c9b

The Victoria police department says people who have bought black market steroids should think twice before using them.

The warning comes after police uncovered a production and distribution centre in Victoria last week.

Based on the size, it's believed the underground operation accounts for at least half of the steroid trafficking in Victoria.

People are being urged to turn in their black market steroids to police, or dispose of them safely.

colossus1 is offline Member
    This is ****ed up !!!!

saluu is offline Banned
    good point and you know when they tested these black market gear half of it is fake . I would love to see these cops in victoria test this gear and let the public know whether it is monkey piss or not. Im from vancouver myself across the island on the other side im from a small city called surrey bc now you know where the monkey is from.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    good point and you know when they tested these black market gear half of it is fake . I would love to see these cops in victoria test this gear and let the public know whether it is monkey piss or not. Im from vancouver myself across the island on the other side im from a small city called surrey bc now you know where the monkey is from.

I will step up and offer to dispose of the gear...I know, it is a tough job....but I will do it.

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames

I will step up and offer to dispose of the gear...I know, it is a tough job....but I will do it.
    That is so kind of you BigJames.

Thread Information