Edgardo is offline New Member

Is Winstrol effective alone ? and how?

hey everyone, im 27 years old weigh 170 pounds i have about 20bf, i just bought 20 ampules of Winnie and im planing on takeing it every second day, as a matter of fact im on my fourth shot today, now people have told me that i should stack it with another steroid , but my goal here is to get very lean cut muscle, can anyone coment please. thanx

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    include test in EVERY cycle......why did you just jump into taking winstrol ??? especially injecting it??? if you have no problem injecting, then you should be on test only.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Winny only cycles are not going to give you the results you desire. You should always have some form of test with a cycle. But at 170lbs and 20% I don't think you need to be using right now anyways. Lifting, and a proper diet would get you to where you want to be faster than a winny only cycle ever would.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Winny only cycles are not going to give you the results you desire. You should always have some form of test with a cycle. But at 170lbs and 20% I don't think you need to be using right now anyways. Lifting, and a proper diet would get you to where you want to be faster than a winny only cycle ever would.

i overlooked that bodyfat %, but i agree completely......steroids are not going to get you cut....your diet will.......try to get down to at least 15% bf before resorting to gear.....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should really cut some bf first before trying winny. You also shouldnt be running it by itself. You really need some test. My advice is stop now and do some research about how to do a proper cycle and cut some bf too.

if i get some deca how would you recomend i mix the two ?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    you need more gear and alot more research

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgardo
    if i get some deca how would you recomend i mix the two ?

No, deca is not test.

thanx for the coments everyone, i just have one last question, if i mix Deca and Winnie how should i take it ???

ok what is test, **** i need help here

Quote Originally Posted by Edgardo
    thanx for the coments everyone, i just have one last question, if i mix Deca and Winnie how should i take it ???

dont take deca without test.....

what is test you ask....test is TESOSTERONE........all steroids make your balls shut down so you dont produce test, therefore you must take testosterone with all steroid cycle......just taking testosterone only will give you some serious weight and strength gains (that is if you're eating enough).....stop your winny now, and wait till you buy some test

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    dude....seriously now....what is test ???

Please research..I did for about 7 months here, just sat here for hours reading and reading it will help....or something

thanx you

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    dont take deca without test.....

what is test you ask....test is TESOSTERONE........all steroids make your balls shut down so you dont produce test, therefore you must take testosterone with all steroid cycle......just taking testosterone only will give you some serious weight and strength gains (that is if you're eating enough).....stop your winny now, and wait till you buy some test

thank you very much for the info, ill do that but can u give me a name of a good test i can buy?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    170lbs and 20% bf doesnt sound right... how did you measure your BF?? How tall are you?? I would say you would have to be 5"4. you need to put the diet in check and get down to around 14-16% atleast then hit the juice.

Thread Information