Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Jerryboy is offline New Member

DBOL, Should i try it?

I have never used dbol . But i want to. Some people say it gives great results quick. I want to know what you guys have to say about the product. Right now i just want to use an oral. I have never used aas so any info would be a great help. What oral do you recommend for someone new to aas. Thanks.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jerryboy
    I have never used dbol. But i want to. Some people say it gives great results quick. I want to know what you guys have to say about the product. Right now i just want to use an oral. I have never used aas so any info would be a great help. What oral do you recommend for someone new to aas. Thanks.

first we need more info about you......age, weight, height, training experience, etc.......

also, 99% of the guys do NOT recommend an oral only cycle.......injectable testosterone is the best first cycle there is. every steroid cycle should include some test in it.

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    i have done dbol only and got lot of nose bleeds

ACAZORES is offline Member
    My first cycle was 25mg of dbol per week for 4 weeks I also had 200mg of deca per week, dbol + deca is the best cycle for a first timer.
    How many pills of dbol u have?

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    25mg/week is nuttin
    you sure it wasnt per day

sorry, it was 25mg per day

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

orals only..

if u r gonna use orals only... save yourself the time and have your friend just kick u in the liver... it will b healthier....

Let him do his first cycle with dbol he is new in the game

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    My first cycle was 25mg of dbol per week for 4 weeks I also had 200mg of deca per week, dbol + deca is the best cycle for a first timer.

this is the most horrible advice i have seen bro......do NOT do this.....

I am 5'11 180lbs train, mon-wed- fri. If not dbol then what? You say do test, what kind and how much?

I am 5'11 180lbs train, mon-wed- fri. If not dbol then what?

i just told you, testosterone bro

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    if u r gonna use orals only... save yourself the time and have your friend just kick u in the liver... it will b healthier....
    I agree and let me be the first to say, I'm here for you, buddy

If all guys incist on a inj. go for deca , primo, equi they are mild androgenics

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Dbol is great for a jumpstart. Alone in a cycle? Don't do that.

You definitely need to do some more homework. Your current level of knowledge will get you in a world of hurt.

testosterone will make u retain water and thats not what u want, and u have a chance to loose the gains after the cycle, plus u need high doses of test to built muscle and u dont want that in your first cycle

If all guys incist on a inj. go for deca, primo, equi they are mild androgenics

are you serious dude??? you do know steroids shut your natural test down......you know testosterone is crucial for muscle, libido, normal healthy function...........you need testosterone more than you need "deca , primo, equi".....i suggest you learn about the HPTA before offering horrible advice to people

popular quote...

a very popular quote i have seen on this board often is... if u ain't ready to inject u ain't ready for gear... man up and do it right... sometimes u just gotta grab your balls and go for the gusto...

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    testosterone will make u retain water and thats not what u want, and u have a chance to loose the gains after the cycle, plus u need high doses of test to built muscle and u dont want that in your first cycle
    What are you talking about? Maybe for Dbol you have a chance of losing the gains you maind, but not if you're doing something like Test E. With proper PCT you can keep most of your gains, and if you want to keep the bloat down just take an anti-e.

no disrespect.. but

not trying to flame u but do some research... keeping the gains has to do with proper pct.... test is an excellent choice for 1st cycle...

he didnt talk about having anti-e and pct gear.
    So u dont know if test will be better.

he didnt talk about having anti-e and pct gear.
    So u dont know if test will be better.
    He didn't say anything about PCT so you recommend Primo EQ and deca . What kind of reasoning is that? Before giving out any more advice do some more research. He should be learning to run a proper cycle with proper PCT not just run Primo, EQ and deca.

need pct regardless...

no matter what kinda gear he runs he will need proper pct.... as far as test goes, maybe it is a personal preference thing. but judging from his post and the number of post he has, i think he has alot of homework to do b4 he puts any kind of gear in his body. orals only r bad news... no pct is bad news...

If he takes test for sure he will need pct, and if he does primo or deca it is not really necessary, specelly with primo.

how old are you jerryboy???? if under 21, forget about taking gear IMO.......read the educational threads, read up on testosterone only cycles, read about PCT (post cycle therapy ) this is crucial for getting your natural test levels back up ASAP...and research about anti-estrogens (nolvadex mainly).......dont listen to the bs advice this acazores is giving you, he has no idea what he is talking about.

and remember 1 thing, steroids are not a miracle drug.......the gains you make/want is all going to depend on your diet more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    how old are you jerryboy???? if under 21, forget about taking gear IMO.......read the educational threads, read up on testosterone only cycles, read about PCT (post cycle therapy ) this is crucial for getting your natural test levels back up ASAP...and research about anti-estrogens (nolvadex mainly).......dont listen to the bs advice this acazores is giving you, he has no idea what he is talking about.

and remember 1 thing, steroids are not a miracle drug.......the gains you make/want is all going to depend on your diet more than anything.
    amen bro

If he takes test for sure he will need pct, and if he does primo or deca it is not really necessary, specelly with primo.

dude ALL steroids decrease the function of the HPTA...yes, even primo......primo is way too expensive for the results you get from it anyways.......deca only is just retarded as well......you need PCT for ANYTHING you take.....testosterone is the NUMBER 1 steroid there is for anyone to take....you need to do just as much homework as the guy who started this thread does

Best thing to do when thinking about using steroids is to do your research! And ignore people like Acazores. It's easy to spot the bs advice beacuse no one else will give the same info. If you get multiple answers that are the same then odds are it's the right answer. I wouldn't just start taking something because your friend said it would work. It's your body not his. Do your research and you'll be able to make your on choice on what you should take.

number 1 reason

this is y u need to study up and not listen to any 1 person on here... people like acazores can at the least waste your money and at the worst get u hurt... do your homework. there are plenty of great threads on here... u just gotta search... start with the basics...

lol check this **** out.....

PM I received from ACAZORES

gya321 is offline Member
    Are you kidding? You really shouldnt give advice like that to people new to aas cuz they might do it.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    lol check this **** out.....

PM I received from ACAZORES
    Silly american's and their silly low natural test levels.

i bet u he is 22, has done 8 cycles... and gained 2 lbs total... all muscle though.... who needs pct??? only us silly americans...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You have no idea what you're talking about do you

All anabolic steroids will interrupt the HPTA entirely, deca way more so than test... theres a reason why deca is used for temporary chemical castration of sex offenders in many countries. PCT is necessary for every cycle from test to anavar , unless you enjoy playing with a limp noodle for a very very long time.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    OMG this has to be some of the worst advise I have ever seen given in awhile..........

ACAZORES - stop giving out this horrible advice. Ist cycle = Testosterone with Anti-e's then PCT..... That's how it should be.

I am 41 years old, 5'11 180lbs. and confused with all this info. What i'm getting from all of this is don't do dbol i'll kill myself but do test. Can i get an amen. Thats all well and good. So what kind of test? Another thing if i don't want to take a shot and i want to go oral is there a good oral to use instead of dbol that still has good results? Somebody talk to me and stop filling my head with BULL!@#$. I am really taking this to heart. Thanks.

topgun1983 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    that is the funniest thing i have read on this site. i burst out laughing! Great post topvega

I am 41 years old, 5'11 180lbs. and confused with all this info. What i'm getting from all of this is don't do dbol i'll kill myself but do test. Can i get an amen. Thats all well and good. So what kind of test? Another thing if i don't want to take a shot and i want to go oral is there a good oral to use instead of dbol that still has good results? Somebody talk to me and stop filling my head with BULL!@#$. I am really taking this to heart. Thanks.
    the best thing u can do is start using the search and do your homework. everyone on here will have a different opinion on what u shld take.
    Here is some of what i hve learned in my short time on this great site.

if your diet isn't already tight gear wont do crap for u. take some time and look around the diet section. i believe like others that diet is 80% of gaining muscle. when you have your diet together u might find u don't really need gear. i hve all my gear ready to go, but i hve been making great gains naturally right now so i m holding off on using it.
    i wld pm a mod and let them set u in the right direction. if u post in the open like this u r gonna get crackpots like acazore giving u dangerous advice...
    hope this helps a little...

diezell is offline Senior Member
    What i dont get is test is probally the number one steroid but basically all the steroid effectivness charts make them seem like you cant keep a thing of what you gain, gets confusing after awhile

Thanks guys great advice.

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    What kinda gains do you want?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information