loveTJ is offline New Member

question about nolvadex

Im currently on 30mg of dbol daily 500mg deca weekly and 600 test a week.
    this isnt my first cylce but it is the most gear ive used (lovin it). my question is 3 part
    1. what time of day should I take the nolvadex .
    2. how long should i use it.
    3. when should I add the clomid into the mix.
    thanks for any and all advice

ACAZORES is offline Member
    only use nolva if u start getting side effects, clomid should be started about 1 week after your last shot, for about 50mg per day for 10 days, if u have hcg take atleast 2 5000 every 5 days during pct.
    I like to take my gear in the morning.

loveTJ is offline New Member
    accourding to the package insert for nolvadex ( I got it here in the USA)
    the side effects are missed peroids and cervicle cancer. since ive got a weinner those dont apply to me. so what harm could it do to run it all the way through the cylce if it will prevent gyno?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loveTJ
    accourding to the package insert for nolvadex ( I got it here in the USA)
    the side effects are missed peroids and cervicle cancer. since ive got a weinner those dont apply to me. so what harm could it do to run it all the way through the cylce if it will prevent gyno?
    No harm. If you have it, and enough of it, you might as well just run it. It also helps with water bloat apparently.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Question guys..... why not take nolva while ure in the cycle? Why wait till u see those nasty side-effets..... it helps keep the water retention outta the way too!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    Question guys..... why not take nolva while ure in the cycle? Why wait till u see those nasty side-effets..... it helps keep the water retention outta the way too!

because it is good to know whether or not you are gyno prone......if you find out you are, then you start nolva......if you run nolva throughout, then you could be wasting money on nolva.......same reasoning for test only as a first cycle......if you run test/deca /dbol for a first cycle and you get bad symptoms, how do you know which compound is doing it to you???

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    because it is good to know whether or not you are gyno prone......if you find out you are, then you start nolva......if you run nolva throughout, then you could be wasting money on nolva.......same reasoning for test only as a first cycle......if you run test/deca/dbol for a first cycle and you get bad symptoms, how do you know which compound is doing it to you???
    Cool....
    One more quick one....
    How effectively would nolva work in terms of curing gyno?
    Would it only work for the early stages of gyno....
    meaning if the gyno is at a critical stage nolva aint gonna do good?!
    Last edited by grimnlock; 04-22-2005 at 11:26 PM.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    please do a search... this has been discussed around 700 times on here.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Wolfy to an extent.

I think nolva has other benefits as well. I take into consideration that it seems a lot of European steroid users think Americans are nuts for 'keeping Nolva on hand, just in case'. Seems it is more common practice to just run it.

Shrug, it may all be hogwash. I know I am gyno prone (from puberty soreness, etc) so I just run it.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    I see nolva being used for two reasons.... 1. is to prevent Gyno. 2. Is to cure Gyno.

I rather be preventing than curing..

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k@m NYC
    I see nolva being used for two reasons.... 1. is to prevent Gyno. 2. Is to cure Gyno.

I rather be preventing than curing..

There is also another very very important reason to take nolva on cycle. Nolva mimics estrogen in the liver, this in turn improves lipid profiles. Cholesterol is a silent killer and a side effect of steriods many over look. Just look at what happend with Aronold and his heart. If you are running an AI with your steriods, it is even more essential to run nolva at 10/20mg per day. and btw, nolva will not cure gyno. It works by inhibiting the binding of estrogen to the breast tissue. It does not lower over all estrogen in the body. In order to "cure" gyno, you need a very strong AI like letrozole . Its FDA approved use is to fight breast cancer, and it works very very well in reversing gyno.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    only use nolva if u start getting side effects, clomid should be started about 1 week after your last shot, for about 50mg per day for 10 days, if u have hcg take atleast 2 5000 every 5 days during pct.
    I like to take my gear in the morning.
    the clomid should b started 21 days after last shot of deca ,you should run the test 1 week past the deca so both are out of the system at the same time(14 days aft last test e jab).

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    oh yes 300mg 1st day of clomid
    100mg next 10 days
    50mg next 10 days

Thread Information