Thread: anti-e and PCT

bk2718 is offline Junior Member

anti-e and PCT

Im going to be doing a low dose of test Cyp for 10 weeks, either 300 or 350 mg a week. My question is, how often should i run the novla. Should i take it every day on the cycle including the PCT. Cuz i read in another post that some people take it evey 3 days or so at 10mg. So just checkin now cuz i will might need to get more for the cycle.

thanks bros

bump

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    god you are a newbie.. haha.. hold on to the clomid for PCT.. Thats after the cycle, run the fuking Novaldex during the cycle if you feel the symptons of gyno appearing.. itchy nips, tender nips.. etc. etc. run the until PCT then start the clomid, i start like 4-5 days after my test injection if you are taking cyp..

ACAZORES is offline Member
    yeah, just use nolva if you get side effects, which I think u wont cause it is a low test dose

Look at this bullsh!t advertising on my fuking post.. thats pathetic..

novaldex dose like 40 a day during cycle

PCT

4 days after last shot: 300mgs clomid
    next day: 100mgs clomid
    daily for a few weeks: 50mgs/day clomid

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    yeah, just use nolva if you get side effects, which I think u wont cause it is a low test dose
    thats not necessarily true, i'm not even going to get into it, cause you are obviously an amateur at this.. but that is not a true statment what you just said

Yeah i knew that i took the clomid for the PCT but i must have worded the question wrong. Should i take the nolva the whole way through the cycle plus during the PCT. Or should i just take the novla with signs of gyno.

nope, just start it at signs of gyno, and continue through the cycle, until you start that PCT @ 300mgs, then stop the novaldex.. and you wait for your nuts come back from hypertrophy.. It's cheap insurance bro

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I like to run nolva all the way through pct. While you are shut down and not holding any exogenous hormones, waiting for your endogenous production to resume, you are very vulnerable to estrogen backlash. The est in your body has no androgens to fight and it will make its presence felt, and seen. That is, of course, if you ever start on the nolva. See, once you start, you dont want to stop. If you get no gyno symptoms or any other estrogen sides that you can't deal with, you can just skip the nolva and keep it on hand for the next cycle. It is very likely that at your planned dosages, you will not need the nolva.

Thread Information