Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56

    painful injections

    i just shot 400 mg of test propinate/test phenylpropinate and my leg was so
    sore i could barely walk on it. i did the shot in my quadricep in the same spot
    i have always used with a 25 g needle by 1 inch.this happened last year also when i took my first shot of test enathate on my cycle from last year.my
    buddie shot 200 mg in the delt and said he could hardly lift his arm.plus
    we had flu like symptoms drowsiness,tired,cottonmouth and we were
    thirsty as hell downing alot of water.is this something like the famous
    "sustanon flu". its been 80 hours since the injection and we both are feeling
    better but the injection sight is a little sore.
    .i have also been using some painkillers administerd by medical
    personel called flexoral and some other injectable that makes me feel
    alot better.any advice will be much appreciated

  2. #2
    GOATNUTS's Avatar
    GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    682
    bro it might be the ba concentration in your gear.

  3. #3
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,717
    Yeah dude, I'm not saying it's not possible to have a deep muscle infection if you have some bacteria in your gear... and trust me, I have my share of anxiety about that... but some things just fvcking HURT! I did a Prop only injection, and one with EQ in it... WHOA! The thought of doing legs is out of the question. This **** is just brutal... and initially, I kid you not, I was hobbled... as in, could hardly walk. Apparently you're to suck it up and be a man... but as it turns out, most people do share our sentiments that it does hurt, especially Test only, or things with a high BA concentration. I'm curious, is your gear QV?

    T

  4. #4
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Yeah dude, I'm not saying it's not possible to have a deep muscle infection if you have some bacteria in your gear... and trust me, I have my share of anxiety about that... but some things just fvcking HURT! I did a Prop only injection, and one with EQ in it... WHOA! The thought of doing legs is out of the question. This **** is just brutal... and initially, I kid you not, I was hobbled... as in, could hardly walk. Apparently you're to suck it up and be a man... but as it turns out, most people do share our sentiments that it does hurt, especially Test only, or things with a high BA concentration. I'm curious, is your gear QV?

    T
    it's not qv.its ug gear. my thigh has swelled just a little and gotten a little
    red around the sight of injection.do you think i should start taking antibiotics?

  5. #5
    GOATNUTS's Avatar
    GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by kl26
    it's not qv.its ug gear. my thigh has swelled just a little and gotten a little
    red around the sight of injection.do you think i should start taking antibiotics?
    bro i just encountered the same prob on mon. i shot some supertest 500 and tren enathate 250 in my right glute and its sat and still sore. i shot again last night in my left glute with the supertest only and the tren enathate in my quad to see which one the pain is coming from and sure enough both my ass checks are sore today. i noticed that my oil is quit thick. how is yours? it is going down slowly but what helps is to massage the area in a hot shower or get a heat pad and put it on the area for a few min a day.

  6. #6
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    bro i just encountered the same prob on mon. i shot some supertest 500 and tren enathate 250 in my right glute and its sat and still sore. i shot again last night in my left glute with the supertest only and the tren enathate in my quad to see which one the pain is coming from and sure enough both my ass checks are sore today. i noticed that my oil is quit thick. how is yours? it is going down slowly but what helps is to massage the area in a hot shower or get a heat pad and put it on the area for a few min a day.
    i was always told those really high mg per ml (like 400 mg and above) will
    hurt. i have never tried anything above 300 mg per ml. i am taking
    anti-biotics because i think the sight got infected and thats why it was
    so painful. my oil is thin.i think yours is from high mg per ml but i would
    always keep anti-biotics on hand just in case

  7. #7
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    A heating pad works well for me when the pain gets really bad.

    But I have to ask, you injected 400mg of prop? are you doing that everyday? what does your cycle look like?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •