Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Murpheys got me in a head lock! I tapped out but he didn't let go.

God****, I need to create my OWN law; Murphey was a god****ed optimist. EVERYTHING goes wrong, even that which seems like it shouldn't/wouldn't.

Anyway, 1st cycle, and not only did I get bunk Enanthate , but when I told my c0ckholster of a dealer, (mind you, I never asked for a refund, only that he hook me up on future deals) he acted like I was the asshole. Of course, I explained to him these are the risks... I accept that I too took them... "In fact," I told him, my strongest belief is that it was real, and just underdosed. Anyway, the bottom line is, there are two of us taking the same exact cycle, and niether of us were getting Test like results. The first batch I believe to have been accurate, but the second batch of enanthate, which should have resulted in it finally kicking in, didn't do ****. I believe the first batch was good because my nuts had that slight ache, and I did gain a few pounds. I'm also on EQ, but I don't think that alone would put on much weight at all in 5 weeks because it doesnt even reach the critical dosage to be affective until week 7/8.

Anyway, since then, I have found another dealer, and a UGL. The UGL however won't be able to get **** to me quickly because they require an egold account or mail them money. Whatever. Small risk either way. The REAL risk, is I don't want to **** this cycle up any more than it already has been. Thus, I have recently bought some ****, it's US made, which means it's probably (if its real) pretty clean and accurately dosed. The thing is, I was much more limited in my choices of drugs. I want to stay with EQ, and I can buy more from the guy I had originally bought from... even tho the assfvckers not doing business with me any more (thats right, he cut me off because he sold me bunk gear - that he made a profit off of), he'll still sell to a friend of mine. How do you like a guy being prick to someone who got burned and wasn't even complaining????

What I have and who it's from:

From original prick -

1/2 bottle Prop (switched to prop because at least with prop I'll know if it's fake in 3 days, or underdosed.)

Planning on BUYING from the original prick:

EQ 200mg/ml, made by QV.

From another friend of mine:

Cypionate , 200mg/ml Upjohn MFG, pictures posted in another thread.

Anavar , 60 x 10mg, US pharmacy, pictures posted...

Deca , 200mg/ml, US pharmacy, pictures posted.

(All this guys stuff comes from a pharmacist, and is intended for human use.)

Now, my choices are this -

Regarding the Test -
    - Gradually switch from Prop to Cyp...
    - Stay on Prop
    - Start Cyp and fvck the prop

Regarding EQ -

- Continue buying from the c0ckeater, and using EQ as planned.
    - Use Deca from here out, which basically makes the last 53 days of EQ usage worthless because the affects were hardly achieved given the long ester.

Regarding Anavar -

- Use the shiot, I have it, why not.
    - Save it for another cycle.

Basic elements that you'd probably want to know... not gaining much weight. I'm on day 53. I'm 6-3 205, this is my first cycle. I'm eating pretty well, 3500 cal per day minimum, normally 4000. I exercise regularly, and I ALWAYS get at least 8 hours of sleep.

Okay, hope I hear back from a few of you...

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Dude that is crazzyyy!

Uh, could you elaborate? LOL

Aboot is offline Banned
    First off, why would you believe that the Eq he'll sell you now will be any good?

Beyond that, I would front load the test cyp, and try and continue with the eq (if it's legit). Save the anavar for a different cycle.

Well, I'd say my results have coincided with typical EQ results... Vascular, hungrier, good pumps. It just appears to be real. In fact, I think all the **** I bought was good, but one of the batches was underdosed maybe? Who knows tho. Okay, I'll save the Var for a different cycle, and the EQ I can get tomorrow... I will get just enough to get me through until the UGL sends me the **** I buy from them. What about switching from the Prop to the Cyp? Whats that process? How long do I need to continue the prop for before switching to JUST Cyp to make sure that it is working before I disc. the prop? And what dose? My goal is 400mg per week EQ, and, 500mg per week Test... thanks.

Aboot is offline Banned
    You'd need to continue to with the prop for about 4 weeks for the cyp to fully kick in. However, you could frontload the cyp and get your blood levels up to their peak. Here's a thread on how to do that:

When will my "GEAR" kick in & frontloading explained...NOW READ IT!

Well, okay... so take a gram of cyp the first week?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    find a different supplier. if the test is fake then the eq is probably also fake

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Looks like your gonna keep buying bunk gear truman

Ah, the typical selective readers with incomplete responses have decided to have their 1/2 cent of info.

typical my arse just bored with your threads truman

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You and your buddy need to chip in together to have a sample of this guy's gear tested. Then when you got the goods on him, tell EVERYONE he is scamming... both online and in 3D.

Well, thats the thing. I posted pictures of some of the QV gear he is selling. People said it looked legit. I actually know for fact that his cohort runs accross the border to get it. I am CERTAIN of it. But, I think that the QV **** he got just happened to be either fake or underdosed, unbenounced to my supplier. Anyway, fvck them in all honesty... I don't even want to waste any more time on them. I just need answers to those questions about which to take, how to switch, etc. Please, someone. And UK Chris, I've told you before faggot, don't read my threads, and DEFINITELY don't post on them. We obviously don't get along ... so why post?

Anyway, for those of you that are trying to help, THANKS! As always bros!

T

Bump dammit...

busster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    You and your buddy need to chip in together to have a sample of this guy's gear tested. Then when you got the goods on him, tell EVERYONE he is scamming... both online and in 3D.
    do what he says.... then go beat the fuvkin crap outta the dude,,,

Yeah yeah, but fixing my CYCLE is my first concern!!! Please, any suggestions on frontloading as I switch from Prop to Cyp or Enanthate ?

j martini is offline Member
    I would use the deca no guarentee that THE eq is real if it is off the same guy i prefer deca to EQ anyway.

Weeks 1-4 150mg prop EOD
    weeks 1-10 500mg Test cyp
    Weeks 1-10 400mg Deca

You could use 150mg of prop EOD weeks 10-12 in regards to PCT as the deca is longer acting than the test Cyp are just run the cyp an extra 2 weeks.

Martini, I'm on day 53 tho. Can you revise your suggestion accordingly?

Thanks bro.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Martini, I'm on day 53 tho. Can you revise your suggestion accordingly?

Thanks bro.
    Personally i think you would be best forgeting about the cycle you where on as some of it was fake.
    I would either just start again or run PCT.

truman i can bear reading your threads just to annoy you

Thread Information