Thread: USPS Tracking

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

USPS Tracking

Quick question. I sent a friend a package on Tuesday and it is now Friday and when I put in the tracking info it doesn't recognize the number. Kinda strange. Anyone have any similiar problems??
    -EC

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I ship ups quite often...cant say I have come across that one yet

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    The USPS tracking system is kinda slow. Sometimes it doesnt even get updated until after the package has already been received.

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    its not tracking anyway, it will probably delivered a couple days after the pack is delivered and thast about all you're going to get from it

for priority at least, express has real tracking

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Thanks for the responses guys

It makes me feel better. I know USPS Priority tracking stinks, I am just glad some other people had this experience.
    Thanks
    -EC

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    delivery confirmation is not a tracking #. usually it gets updated when it hits the local post office and goes out for delivery not when it leaves the original location.

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    yea usps fukkin sucks... ups and fed ex rule tho

Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    yea usps fukkin sucks... ups and fed ex rule tho

you wont be saying that if they seize your gear ever. ups and fedex xray random packages now if there is no signature required.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    yep, it's ok. Tracking system doesn't work fast.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

ups xraying pkgs?

I hve worked for ups for 12 years, the last 6 as a package car driver, and never heard of us xraying pkgs that don't need a signature. The majority of pkgs that are deliverd to residences (I'd say 8 out of 10) don't require a signature. That would be an awful lot of xraying. We even have a new service called shipper release that we have to release and not get signatures for. If I get a sig for 1 of these pkgs I get yelled at the next day for waisting the time getting 1. Bottom line UPS wants to make money, thats all they care about. I don't see them spending the cash to xray. Maybe drug dogs. It would be alot easier and cost efficent to have a dog sniff a couple hundred pkgs a day lookin for pot or coke.... jmo...

i wont doubt someone who works for the company but my source said this and i know he gets inside info. the keyword is random too. could be 1 in every 300 packages. He said hell ship ups or fedex overnight at his expense cause he covers shipping for me but he isnt responsible if it gets seized. I opted not to lose a chunk of cash and went usps just to be safe.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

usps..

i always use usps... they handle alot more volume and they r mostly long haired hippies.... just kiddin... but they are way more laid back, i would never ship ups or fed ex unless only option...

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    I always use usps cause its governed by federal law and for them to open my packages they have to at least prove probable cause to open packages(well not in reality, but when the case goes to court it can get thrown out if they don't prove this). FedEx and UPS are both private sector companies and don't need this to open your sh!t. To answer the original question... most of the time I get my package b4 it even gets posted on the usps site.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    I personally thing usps is the best.

Thread Information