Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Test

jomathan is offline New Member

Test

Any advice on test only cycle and what is the best test ft teat only cycle

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Read this great information. Even if it is not your first cycle it all still applies.

Quote Originally Posted by jomathan View Post
    Any advice on test only cycle and what is the best test ft teat only cycle
    Research my friend. Plan out your goals, give us a little history about yourself, and tell us about your training habits. Then research some more. Put together a plan and cycle then bring it back to us so we can help. Good luck.

jomathan is offline New Member
    Am 5ft9(175cm) 12 stones (77kg) Body fat it's 15 % as it come on the scale am kind of hard gainer not easy to put on mass muscle Unless I go on cycle I been training almost 10 years been natural for the first 4 years just supplements protein /amino /glutamine /creatine I kind of add lean muscles that time but no size then I been advised to go on gear so my cycle was Dinabol cycle only for month then other oral cycle androlic cycle only then after few months I went for oral cycle only androl for month I think then I had other oral cycle winstrol or stanzol I think all I gained for those different cycles is bit of size and water after that I went on my first inject cycle deca 250 and sus 250 and Dinabol for 6 weeks then second cycle equipoise with test I think and winstrol for 8 weeks that was Back 2009 then my third cycle on 2011 deca and sus again and Dinabol for 8 weeks I wasn't that heavy on my cycles and only for 6 to 8 weeks and some other oral cycle for month all I gained is bit of size from those cycle went from 51 kg to 77 in those 10 years and gained water and fat to my nutrition wasn't spot on I never eat clear or eat for kcal I just keep eatfing when am hungry only the last few years am trying to eat more clean and healthy and 5 meals a day my traning it's been
    Light and heavy sometimes am Alredy changing my way of traning and more into compound movement and trying to go heavy also get my nutrition spot on

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Ok how much does a stone weigh.Beacuse over here in Gods country they come in all sort of sizes.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Ok how much does a stone weigh.Beacuse over here in Gods country they come in all sort of sizes.
    That is some funny ass shit right there

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I was pushing and moving a 450-550lb ok may it was like 350 but it was heavy "stone" I found in the wood and kicked it over a waterfall, just like to have some real life heavy lifting experience.. Love prepping for real life application . Just saying but yeah. How much is 12 stones lol...

Thread Information