crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Question about my cycle

OK, I plan to do this for my next cycle:
    week:
    1-10- test prop, 75mg ED
    6-10 winny, 50mg ED

Here is the question, while doing my research, I found out that my cycle is a hardening cycle, like a leaning, toning cycle. Is there anything that someone recommends I take with the test for the first couple of weeks b4 the winny? I know D-bol puts water like CRAZY on me, so any ideas? Plus if I took something would it seriously hurt my liver, cause isnt winny harsh on the liver? Lastly if I did take something b4 the winny, would it hurt my receptors, so I wouldnt get the full advntage of the winny and test?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your goals?............. Your cycle is not a mass cycle at all so if the goals are to harden up then this will do it... if not then I would suggest changing the cycle with different compounds or you could add tren to that cycle

Well my goals were to get some size and lean out a little. I got the cardio thing down its just around the belly button that wont go away, found out that winny helps with leaning out ALITTLE. I have done the cyp/deca and get REAL strong but dont get the size I am looking for, so by doing research found out I should try TEST prop/winny.

Now you think I should throw in fina? For the 1st couple of weeks b4 the winny, or the whole time? Cause I am scared of things that shut you down hard and research shows that tren (fina) will do that hardcore. I am not affraid of pain by no means, but sex to me is like food, cant live without it.

Themudman-
    I always listen to you, you always have good replies for me, so should I do the fina, or throw in like anadrol b4 the winny? Or deca, with the cycle, at like 200 week? I just dont want to hurt my liver, or lose out on the sex drive..

What about any of these for the first 5 weeks? :
    Masteron (propionate ), Nandrolone phenylpropionate ,Clostebol acestate, Boldenone ,or Methandriol Dipropionate. If I wanted another oral for the first half I could use Oral-Turinabol ,Furazabol, Anavar . Now this is thru research but what are some of your recommendations cause some are orals and some are injectables, and which will hurt the liver the least?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    stick with it you'll put on some weight as long as your diet is in order

Winny is only a hardener..... it will not promote fat loss......... Tren , Var these can help in fat loss.

I would drop the winny alltogether and use Prop/Var/Fina instead

1 - 13 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 10 Tren 50mg ED
    4 - 13 Var 50 to 80mg ED (If 80 is affordable run it that way if not 50mg ED)
    1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 13 Letro 1.25mg EOD

Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection
    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    stick with it you'll put on some weight as long as your diet is in order
    At those dosages and compounds no way.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    oh he sayd next cycle not first cycle my bad bro still half asleep

Ok, but see here is the problem... I already bought the test prop and winny, for the cycle stated above. Can I just throw in the fina? I have all the novi and arimidex needed and all the stuff for PCT. Whats wrong with some deca ? I am just worried about liver, and being shut down from the fina, does it? I never experienced deca dick and did 3 cycles of that so....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you dont get/feel shutdown from deca then you wont get/feel shutdown from tren . I suggest tren over deca anytime!

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    if you dont get/feel shutdown from deca then you wont get/feel shutdown from tren. I suggest tren over deca anytime!
    Yep, I'd add 50-75mg of tren ace ed from weeks 1-8. That will give you two solid weeks of just test and wintrol to get the tren out of your system before your pct. Tren is the best compound for gaining muscle while not gaining an ounce of water or fat (if your diet is good).

Thread Information