MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Pissed off and down.(DNP related).

Ok guys well today is like my 15th day on DNP and i noticed that i was getting slimmer by A LOT, but i still wore my big clothes..
    My diet was solid and everything.
    Well today i tried wearing some of my small clothes which i used to wear like 2 months ago and THEY DIDNT EVEN FIT! It's like i've gotten fatter than before and its pissing me off!!
    What do u think? could it be the water weight? i'm really pissed off as i went through hell this time (still am) and was it all for nothing?

Any thoughts...?

Thanks.

Respect.

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Water retention, get through it, when you come off you should look amazing. You said you noticed you were getting slimmer right? Well obviously so far you are just replacing fat with water. When you come off, the water will also shed and you should look great, hang in there.

Yea i know bro but my 1st cycle wasnt like this(only went up to 400mg). Well maybe bcs this one i went up to 800mg who knows(on 600mg now).
    Could it be water retention that's making my waist bigger ur saying? I REALLY HOPE THATS TRUE! It ddnt know that water retention would make ones waist bigger..
    I still havent finished my cycle i have a few more caps left.

p.s: All i want is my waist at 34 but now it doesnt even fit 36 pants (well barely). So would the water retention be causing this? that xtreme?
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 04-23-2005 at 08:43 AM.

joevette is offline Banned
    On my DNP cycles I gain about 4lbs of water in the first day and continue to gain as the dosage increases. I've never gone up to 800mg, but you could very well be holding enough water to make your clothes not fit. I'd say after that much time with such high doses you are losing alot of fat. So, don't worry once you come off the water will be gone within a week.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Wait till your done and you shed all that water, it should make a big difference.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i end up looking like jabba the hutt from star wars!!

its water retention so you are going to have to wait for a week or so after you finish dnp to see results.imo 800mg a day is too high.are you using T3 along with dnp?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    GotCardio?

GotDiet?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    Ok guys well today is like my 15th day on DNP and i noticed that i was getting slimmer by A LOT, but i still wore my big clothes..
    My diet was solid and everything.
    Well today i tried wearing some of my small clothes which i used to wear like 2 months ago and THEY DIDNT EVEN FIT! It's like i've gotten fatter than before and its pissing me off!!
    What do u think? could it be the water weight? i'm really pissed off as i went through hell this time (still am) and was it all for nothing?

Any thoughts...?

Thanks.

Respect.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    GotCardio?

GotDiet?

~SC~
    Hater.

nah, no hater here.

It's just that I've read a PLETHORA of dietary/training threads lately on numerous boards having to do w/DNP use. Basically people sit around taking this substance and they sit around all day, hot as h*ll, waiting for fat to come off, complaining of water retention, how hot they are, how they can't do anything, workouts suck, etc. They are viewed as social lepers as they can't go in public w/out looking ridiculous for sweating profusely, and often times they are by themselves, have to stay by a fan, don't want to go out and do anything, become sheltered, etc. Not saying that IS the case here, but it is for many who use this and they later realize this.

Why not take more control over your life and weight issue by making LIFESTYLE chnages? I'm a proponent of a healthy dietary approach, cardio, getting outside to enjoy the sun and all, being social, having a life, enjoying family, etc.

No side effects to those things, and when you make it a lifestyle the changes seen are PERMANENT.

To each his very precious own however, I know what works for me and what I enjoy.
    I wouldn't have it ANY other way.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Hater.
    LOL bro i really understand why he hates DNP but Swole bro DNP works for me and there were (are) never any problems so y choose to lose 1-2lb/week when u can lose 1-2lb/day safely.

p.s: that problem i had (chest pain), i went to the doctor and everything was ok with me, he said the fan blowing at me while i was hot and sweating all the time is the cause.

EDIT: I also know what works for me and still i diet and workout while on DNP even though my workouts suck!

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    GotCardio?

GotDiet?

~SC~

On 800mg per day of DNP , id be too scared to walk, much less perform cardio.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Yeah bro its the water I went through the same thing but when I got off I had to use a belt or find clothes I havent worn in years. On cycle I looked like a marshmellow after I was done everyone was complimenting me on how much better I looked. About 2 weeks after u finish look in the mirror and u will be amazed!

joevette is offline Banned
    My workouts don't suck on low dosed dnp cycles. In fact on my last 3 week cycles at 200mg per day I lost 25lbs and none of my lifts dropped. I followed a strict diet and hit 1hr of cardio 5x per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    On 800mg per day of DNP, id be too scared to walk, much less perform cardio.
    Ummmmm, you missed the point.

~SC~

xell is offline Junior Member
    Joe when u are on low doses like 200 mg,s a day, will the dnp still make your muscles look flat?

jsr
    jsr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I followed a strict diet and hit 1hr of cardio 5x per day.
    1hr 5 times per day????

don't you mean 1 hr cardio, 5 days aweek.

did you do a low carb diet in the low dose cycle too?

Quote Originally Posted by jsr
    1hr 5 times per day????

don't you mean 1 hr cardio, 5 days aweek.

did you do a low carb diet in the low dose cycle too?
    Yea i'm sure he meant 5/week, and yea he prefers doing a low carb diet.

Thread Information