tubbytank is offline Associate Member

Test Prop only cycle

Is this feasible, disregarding having to inject every 2nd day. Aslo if it is feasible, can I still run it for 12 weeks or should it be run for less as steroid profiles states? Am presuming the only reason I would run it for shorter weeks is lack of injection sites.

I have read there is less water retention with prop, but I know the steroid profiles are old. Is this true?

If so, does this mean you would not get the same strength gains, and therefore size gains from prop, due to less water retention? My logic here is less water retention, less leverage?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yes there is less water retention. but prop. is usually used to jumpstart a cycle, because of the short half life. why wouldnt u want to do test. e or something easier, easier meaning less injects.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    my next cycle will have test prop as a test base through out i don't mind jabbin myself
    every day i actually kinda get off on it

i would use something else if i could get it. Wanted sustanon but am unable to get it. Actually unable to get anything at all but the prop.
    I have been looking for nearly a year. Am in oz and it's dry as hell here. So I either get the prop or probably nothing at all for ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    i would use something else if i could get it. Wanted sustanon but am unable to get it. Actually unable to get anything at all but the prop.
    I have been looking for nearly a year. Am in oz and it's dry as hell here. So I either get the prop or probably nothing at all for ever after.
    whoa get ready for the scammer flood in your pm's

yeah, but I ignore all those. So prop it is. So anymore answers to my questions?

jab jab jab away shoot prop every day

Logan13 is offline Banned

test prop ed

test prop ED = stable blood levels, less bloat. I will never use a long ester test again. And I honestly look forward to my daily injects.

thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    test prop ED = stable blood levels, less bloat. I will never use a long ester test again. And I honestly look forward to my daily injects.
    you go ed? i shoot eod. is ed better?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Im really not an expert since my first cycle but if I inject EOD, I notice significant diffrence how I feel and workout. The day when I inject compared to the days when I dont I feel a lot more energetic etc. Dunno if psychosomatic but doubt it..

Logan13 is offline Banned

ED injects

Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyeopen7
    you go ed? i shoot eod. is ed better?
    ED injects will honestly keep blood levels more stable. How much do you inject now EOD? Avoiding side effects while on gear has alot to do with creating a stable enviroment inside the body and avoiding fluctuating blood levels.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Right on! I'll never use any other test except for prop. It's good for much more than just a jumpstart. ED injections is the only way to go IMO for several reasons, 1)less sides 2)better gains from my experience.

YOu can run prop for 12 weeks but for me after about week 7 or 8 I get very lethargic so I keep my cycles short. The gains are about the same anyway since they taper off at the end. the law of diminishing returns as lewd once put it.

ED injects will honestly keep blood levels more stable. How much do you inject now EOD? Avoiding side effects while on gear has alot to do with creating a stable enviroment inside the body and avoiding fluctuating blood levels.
    Im injecting 150mg prop eod, while im waiting for my enth to get here. then i was planning on running the prop for about another week then switch to just enth. also using a dbol kickstarter. im a week into this cycle. Should i change to 75 mg prop ed?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd change to 75mg ed.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I'd change to 75mg ed.
    i think i may do that...besides, i love prop pain, it gives me wood.

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    i'm shooting prop 75mg/ed and loving it. horny as hell. a girl i was with last night was like dam u r so hard tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoover
    i'm shooting prop 75mg/ed and loving it. horny as hell. a girl i was with last night was like dam u r so hard tonight.
    then i would have been like, "oh yeah? you ever heard of a 'blumpkin' baby?"

joevette is offline Banned
    My first cycle was 14 weeks of test prop. The one I'm on now has so far been 35 weeks of test prop ranging in dosages from 100-200mg per day along with tren from 75-100mg per day for a couple of minicycles. GOTTA LOVE PROP!

so can anyone answer whether you hold less water on prop then enth., and if you do, does that equate to less leverage = less strength = less gains???

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    so can anyone answer whether you hold less water on prop then enth., and if you do, does that equate to less leverage = less strength = less gains???

some say it is true...although i dont know how......the ester does not change the parent hormone in any way. When most people use prop instead of enanthate , they use it for cutting cycles because thats what people always use, prop...maybe its because their diet while on a cutting cycle with prop is far less than a long estered test. Prop also acts quicker therefore it is easier to control sides, but i dont see how prop would make you hold more or less water.......same thing with cyp and enanthate......some people "claim" that they hold more water w/ cyp which is rediculous as they are **** near the same compound

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    I gotta agree with the guys here about prop, although my cycle experience is pretty limited. I HATED the bloat and moon face on test e plus my injections made me sore as hell. I got a good source of test prop that's not painful, I get no noticable bloat, and I get major wood. Just finished a cycle of it and loved it. I will use this test prop at 100 mg/ED as my base for my next cycle too.

So, for ME (your mileage may vary) - YES I definitely held less water on prop than enth. But I also ran 20 mg/ED of tamoxifen .

I don't follow the scale so much as the mirror when evaluating my gains and I would say that roughly my gains were similar when comparing cycling enth. and prop. My strength gains were actually better on prop - bench went from 220 lbs X 4 to 285 lbs X 4 and deadlift went from crap to 365 lbs X 3. I had great strength gains off of prop.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    My first cycle was 14 weeks of test prop. The one I'm on now has so far been 35 weeks of test prop ranging in dosages from 100-200mg per day along with tren from 75-100mg per day for a couple of minicycles. GOTTA LOVE PROP!
    ROFL man ima try something like that
    maybe a 40 week prop/eq base cycle w/ lil baby cycles of tren and var mixing it up?!? eq reduces the pain by half or more when i cut my prop w/ it.

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    This might be a stupid question, but when you guys shoot prop every day when do you do it? Since it is fast acting, is it better in the morning so levels are high when you work out or does it not make a difference?

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    without a doubt i hold less water on prop than any other test. i shoot 150 ed. even at 75 ed the gains were good. at 150 there is not enough weight in the gym to stop me. gains are more quality i find . you don't swell up like a water balloon. current cycle of prop is going to be about 30 weeks and i'm running tren with it right now and will be throwing in winny once that's done. huge and ripped. only way to go. i shoot at night just because i don't like fresh injections right before my morning workout. i find that i'll sleep 6 hours then toss and turn for a couple more. might be different shooting in the morning

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy88
    This might be a stupid question, but when you guys shoot prop every day when do you do it? Since it is fast acting, is it better in the morning so levels are high when you work out or does it not make a difference?
    If you shoot ED it doesn't matter if you do it every night or every morning...your test levels will be the same. EOD should be close to the same effect.

loving prop more everyday. GO WITH IT!!!

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member
    I did a prop only cycle last summer and swear by it! All good in the hood. No sides. All positive!

i feel your pain bro...

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    One more vote for prop ED....week three for me...up 8lbs....almost no water retention (appearance wise...still look hard) This is gonna be a long one....15 week minimum. 75mg ed.... upping to 100 at week 7.

papa pain is offline Associate Member
    would u guys say there is less chance of gyno on prop ed rarther than say sus 125mg eod ?

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    my next cycle will have test prop as a test base through out i don't mind jabbin myself
    every day i actually kinda get off on it
    Ditto....cant wait till my next shot

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    prop is some good stuff. i had less bloat but still quite a bit. i'm proned to it though.

Thread Information