KingCharlesI is offline New Member

A FEW QUESTIONS FROM A NEWBIE- Training, cycling, pct..

wuts goin on people about to start my first cycle (12 weeks deca , EQ, 4 weeks dbol ).. really looking foward to it! Some questions though because i am getting some mixed responses:

1- When cycling, is it absolutely important to pyramid your cycle?

2- Should your training aim for hypertrophy, so i guess like an 8-12 rep range, or should you train heavy every week. i train heavy every 2 weeks but some people told me that i should be training heavy evrey week.

3- Are clomids and hcg and absolute must after your cycle?

As you can see I'm a newb.. help a brutha out! Thanks

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    my honest opinion u shouldnt juice till u've reseached and trained alot longer. no offense but u seem uneducated on training. give me ur stats. age,weight,height,bf% and we'll start from there.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    no you want to keep your test levels stable
    2- Should your training aim for hypertrophy, so i guess like an 8-12 rep range, or should you train heavy every week. i train heavy every 2 weeks but some people told me that i should be training heavy evrey week.
    if you are going for mass and strength gains imo if you can lift it more than 6 or 7 times there is not enough weight

yes pct is essential to a propper and succesfull cycle you can find great info on it in the pct forum

12 weeks deca , EQ, 4 weeks dbol

hmmm if ya want the mass gains go with the decca and drop the eq no reason to run
    em both
    runn your decca at 300mg pw
    replace the d-bol with anavar 40 mg per day
    Add test e at 500mg per week (no cycle should be run without test due to the sides
    like limp dick from decca)

then again if this is your first cycle keep al the other stuff and run 500mg test e pw for 12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    my honest opinion u shouldnt juice till u've reseached and trained alot longer. no offense but u seem uneducated on training. give me ur stats. age,weight,height,bf% and we'll start from there.
    uhh ive been training for about 3years, im 21, 5-9, 200, 12% bf. I know i should research but i guess i thought if i just shot my questions out i might get the quickest feedback. lazy as ****on my part. my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    no you want to keep your test levels stable
    if you are going for mass and strength gains imo if you can lift it more than 6 or 7 times there is not enough weight

yes pct is essential to a propper and succesfull cycle you can find great info on it in the pct forum

12 weeks deca , EQ, 4 weeks dbol

hmmm if ya want the mass gains go with the decca and drop the eq no reason to run
    em both
    runn your decca at 300mg pw
    replace the d-bol with anavar 40 mg per day
    Add test e at 500mg per week (no cycle should be run without test due to the sides
    like limp dick from decca)

then again if this is your first cycle keep al the other stuff and run 500mg test e pw for 12 weeks
    wow great stuff bro. **** limp dick.. wtf. could i use sust instead of test e, or should i use a test instead?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro i recomend the test e and save the sust for a later cycle jmo

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah so like thegr8one said the best cycle for the first one is 500mg/wk test. e with proper pct. get some clomid and nolva. but b4 u start to juice make sure everything is in check diet training rest. good luck with it.

thanks for the help bro- helps me out a lot

Thread Information