Bertz is offline Associate Member

completeing my cycle

21 years old - first cycle
    5'9" 181 pounds 15% BF

over the past 6 weeks i've cut from 195 to where I am now. My goals are to cut down to under 10% BF and gain strength.

Cycle

1-12 Test Prop 75mg ED (525 week)
    3-12 Tren Ace 50mg ED (350 week)
    1-12 T3 ED 25mcg
    1-15 Armidex .5 mg EOD

Suppliments
    Fish oil
    Flax oil
    Zma
    Multi-vitamins

PCT
    13-15 Nolva 20mg ED
    13-14 Clomid 100mg ED
    14-15 Clomid 50mg ED
    13- Tribulus 1875mg ED

I know ED injections arent recommened for beginners, but i've researched everything and i believe it will be best for me. Also no recommened im throwing tren in but im going to wait a few weeks to start to see how i respond to the test in my system? anyone think this is wise?

My diet is great, i eat very clean and healthy and have one cheat day, saterday. I usually only drink on sat's but i will be stopping all together.

I have a few questions, i've researched but i would just like to hear your thoughts. I have bacne, i have thinning hair, and i am hairy. I know its all going to get worse. I use dawn for my acne, anything else i can do? vitamin b5 never worked for me. Im looking at taking propecia, i currently use MIN shampoo, works great. I dont want to lose hair, any recommendations there?

Losing hair and fighting acne i guess those are really my only questions.... that is unless anyone else wants to comment or critique my cycle.

Any tips and help are greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Bertz; 04-23-2005 at 10:28 AM.

bump

One More Time

colville is offline New Member
    just stick with test, cause tren can give you kiler acne if you are pre dissposed to it, your hair will go, im not even gentically supposed to lose my hair and mine thinned out on my cycle.
    just sick with test its all you need, prop is great you dont need that other **** right now. lot a side effects with tren, if there was steriod i wish i never took it would be tren, i had virtually no acne from just doing test enthate for 2 months as soon soon as i took tren for a month when i came off the worst acne of my life happend on my back. oh yhea when i was doing test prop 100 every other day was pretty good

maybe i'll just stick with test for my first...

try tren later on

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st cycle i mould stick to 500mg test e p wk 12 wks,with nolva to keep the bloat down.you dont need anything else for a 1st cycle not forgettin your pct ofcoarse.

im doing test prop, thats what i have

one last bump, debating on doing the tren also

niXon)( is offline Member
    Man bro if you already have bacne don't use tren . I would rather have a clear back then even try tren. first cycle, just do test it's all you need bro.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Nobody mentioned anything about his t3 regimen...um it SUCKS. Do NOT use t3 this way! Not for this long and not at that dose. T3 needs to be ramped up slightly, then constant, then ramped down VERY slowy. Please research t3 alot more before considering its use

i did research t3, and when your on tren it lowers your thyroid levels and that wasrecommended, or so from what i read? is that wrong?

Thread Information