dbell_03 is offline New Member

New 2 This and i need HELP!!

i'm new at the whole steroid thing,i have been lifting for 3-4 years and need a little extra boost and i this can help me get to where i wanna be. i have done research and i think DIANABOL best fits my needs. what kind of cycle should i start with this. I REALLY NEED SO HELP WIT THIS GUYS

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    forget d-bol. it s NOT what u need.

stats?

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Can you post your stats, goals, and training regime and then someone will be able to give you sound advice.

5'9 170 bf% 15-20? gaol is 185-195 bf% no more than 10% work out 5 days aweek

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I'd recommend you research a little harder. DBOL cycles will bring you nothing that you desire. I recommend you research your diet because those goals that youre trying to reach are maintainable with a sound diet plan. Remember AS is not a quick fix.

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    I would take everyone's advice on trying to go the natural way before juicing. I'm about the same height as you and last summer I grilled my diet and my work-out. Plan was to go from 172-200lbs from May-August, and I did it but it was hard as F***!!! Try it natural first, supplements like protein, creatine, glutamine, etc...are good to help you get to your goal. Also research research research before you do ANYTHING gear wise!!! You'll see that a dbol only cycle is NOT a good cycle

thanks for the help bros !!!

Thread Information