ALLEyEzOnME is offline New Member

Exclamation Gimme your best shot!

Hello everyone. Looking for some opinions or knowledge from past experiences. I'm a 20 year old male 5'9 175lbs that has done previous cycles containing just deca , eq and clen . This year I've gotten my hands on some bratis sust 2500mg, 3000mg deca and 150 10mg winny tabs. I'm looking to put on possibly 10-15 lbs. Just wanted to know what anyone thinks would be the correct way to cycle this stuff. I have an idea but would like some feedback. I also have clomids for the end and liquidex while i'm on the cycle to steer clear of bloat. Thanks

Welcome to A R

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEyEzOnME
    Hello everyone. Looking for some opinions or knowledge from past experiences. I'm a 20 year old male 5'9 175lbs that has done previous cycles containing just deca, eq and clen. This year I've gotten my hands on some bratis sust 2500mg, 3000mg deca and 150 10mg winny tabs. I'm looking to put on possibly 10-15 lbs. Just wanted to know what anyone thinks would be the correct way to cycle this stuff. I have an idea but would like some feedback. I also have clomids for the end and liquidex while i'm on the cycle to steer clear of bloat. Thanks
    .your gonna wanna do sust atleast 500mg for 12 weeks/deca 400 (or poss 300mgs) for 12 weeks also cause your only looking for 10-15 lbs.. I'm not gonna answer the winny part cause I have no experience on winny..for clomid look in the pct section of the great board for your answer...Its some like 300 day1 then 100 2 weeks then 50 last week..but check to make sure..you can also find l dex infor on the search feature....good luck.........MPA

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    need more atleast 2.5 more grams of sust and more deca . and more winny.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should get enuff gear for a typical course
    500mg sus 14wks(taken eod for best results)
    400mg deca 13wks
    50mg winny 11-16wks
    pct day aft stop winny.

Thread Information