ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

Test for a first cycle or not!!??

From all I've learned from this board for a first time cycle is test,test,test,
    Test-e.........500mg a week.......250x2..........I've heard it over and over again!
    But then you read articles, info, product information, and sellers descriptions and almost all of them say, "TEST-E, NOT FOR NOVICE.......TEST-E,NOT FOR BEGINNERS.....".
    Hey I bought test and d-bol and that what I'm doing god dam it and gonna love it! I'll take all your unbiased words over anybody.
    Any comments?

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    Your going to do what you want to do but test should be the base of every cycle imo this is why test only for first cycle is recommended to see how you body reacts and how much you gain before adding any other AS

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Run your Test E cycle like you've read on this board,and any others.You'll absolutely love it!

I'm way over 12 cycles,and still use simple Test cycles to grow.That's all you really need,plus a solid diet.

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Thanks. Why would these companies, etc. specifically make it loud and clear that if you're a novice than you should definately not use test? Thats the impression I get?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    Thanks. Why would these companies, etc. specifically make it loud and clear that if you're a novice than you should definately not use test? Thats the impression I get?
    Fvck them.They want you to buy their pills ect.Did I say fvck them yet?

Thread Information