JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member

Tren stacked with estrogen...

If anyone has read hookers profile on Trenbolone Acetate there is a line that reads like this...

Now that the properties of trenbolone acetate have been explained we can better understand how to use it in order to maximize its advantages. Evidence suggests that trenbolone when stacked with estrogen promotes more weight gain that trenbolone alone(22), now I’m not telling you to go pop some birth control with your trenbolone but the addition of aromatizing orals such as dianabol and a long estered testosterone such as cypionate or enanthate would produce great gains in a bulking cycle.

So what would happen if I did happen to take some birth control pills?

anyone know what might happen?

notus is offline Member
    bump, this could be interesting

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySpyda
    If anyone has read hookers profile on Trenbolone Acetate there is a line that reads like this...

Now that the properties of trenbolone acetate have been explained we can better understand how to use it in order to maximize its advantages. Evidence suggests that trenbolone when stacked with estrogen promotes more weight gain that trenbolone alone(22), now I’m not telling you to go pop some birth control with your trenbolone but the addition of aromatizing orals such as dianabol and a long estered testosterone such as cypionate or enanthate would produce great gains in a bulking cycle.

well, yea u will have more weight gain. its the same as if u take test with no AI's like l-dex or femara. this will cause elevated estrogen levels which will increse weight gain because u will be retaining water.

right so it would be weight gain just not muscle gain? in other words as pointless as it comes.

The only reason i am really asking is because hooker wrote that a good bulking cycle with tren would be with a long acting ester such as enanthate or cypionate and im running it with prop. Which he said tren/prop is good for cutting im trying to pack on some pounds so should I go back with a longer ester?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    The only reason i am really asking is because hooker wrote that a good bulking cycle with tren would be with a long acting ester such as enanthate or cypionate and im running it with prop. Which he said tren/prop is good for cutting im trying to pack on some pounds so should I go back with a longer ester?

its up to u. some poeple respond better to long esters of test some respond better to short esters. like personally i alwyas use test enanthate when i run fina. fina helps keep me lean while the enanthate helps me bulk up

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can go to a longer ester if you want but what ever you do don't take estrogen. Your diet is going to dictate your bulk more than the ester of test you use.

You won't get pregnant.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

~SC~

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've bulked on Tren /prop and was happy with the results. All about the calories

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You won't get pregnant.
    lol hey it sounded like a decent question at the time

JollyGiant is offline Banned
    My nipples are hurting just thinking about injecting estrogen

Thread Information