Clam Digger is offline New Member

my nose is running orange , wtf?

I,m on week 2 of a test only 500mg a week cycle. yesterday my nose started running orange. I think it could be blood 'cause at one point it started to get a reddish tint. Could this be the start of nose bleeds? Is this a common side of test?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm...i've never gotton nose bleeds before nor do i know anyone that has. at least not cycle related. maybe some of the other bros could help out on this one...

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    hmmm...i've never gotton nose bleeds before nor do i know anyone that has. at least not cycle related. maybe some of the other bros could help out on this one...
    R U serious U never had a nose bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    niether have I. But Ive only done a few cycles. that's why I'm asking others with more experience than I.

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    R U serious U never had a nose bleed.
    not unless i snort something which i don't do btw.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    some people get nose bleeds from the elevated bp,i get bleeds when startin dbol .

Mutant is offline Banned
    I have had plenty of orange fluid come out my nose. One time a few years ago in the middle of Class my nose just started draining with orange fluid. Like randomly gushing. I never figured out if it was brain fluid or blood in watery snot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    I have had plenty of orange fluid come out my nose. One time a few years ago in the middle of Class my nose just started draining with orange fluid. Like randomly gushing. I never figured out if it was brain fluid or blood in watery snot.
    lol Brain fluid
    can that really happen

mule6001 is offline New Member
    I get nose bleeds all the time on a cycle (actually just posted a thread about it) but have never had any orange stuff come out of my nose. It always starts by just gushing out like I was kicked in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    brain fluid? you're scaring me Mutant. But , yeah that's exactly what I got goin' on.

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    wow orange??? Were you drinking orange juice earlier? JK! Man in some cases nose bleeds can be because of high blood pressure..I know this because when i became extremely angry or even nervous about things i would get nose bleeds horribly. Hey, if it starts happening frequently I would ee a doctor...dont be nervous because i said that...it could just be something that happened ya know...but a good doctor is always a safe bet and whatever you say to them is confidential. Try one you know maybe.

Good Luck brotha
    Lean

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    only time i had anytin orange outa my conk i had my mate chaz with me wat av u bin puttin up there?

Mutant is offline Banned
    Yes you can have fluid from around your brain come out your ears or nose. Usually it comes out with blood in a horrible head injury. The fluid is an orangish color too. I doubt its that that. I'm sorry I completely forgot the name of the fluid though..I just finished school..its sad. Its like plasma or somthing.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    welcome to allergy season

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    you might be getting a sinus infection. When your sinuses are infected the normal clear mucus that is secreted turns to a yellowish-green color and maybe orange? Is it thick? This could be your problem. Try hacking up some flem and seeing if it's the same color.

thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clam Digger
    I,m on week 2 of a test only 500mg a week cycle. yesterday my nose started running orange. I think it could be blood 'cause at one point it started to get a reddish tint. Could this be the start of nose bleeds? Is this a common side of test?
    stop picking your nose

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe high blood pressure.

Thread Information