Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

Saturday Morning HANG-OVER

IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE I FEAL FOR YA AND YOU MAY AS WELL QUIT YOUR CYCLE SINCE BINGE DRINKING AND GEAR DO NOT MIX
    you have to comit to be in this game if not all you do is waste your money and time and ruin your liver (esp if ya use orals)
    just figured i'd mention it
    booze and steroids do not mix

colossus1 is offline Member
    So are you hung over or not??........lol

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    good point that i think alot of people overlook, atleast alot of people i talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    So are you hung over or not??........lol
    lol nahh i have had no alcohol since early jan and won't untill my pct is complete

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive got one right now, but Im NOT on a cycle at the moment. Got off about a month ago

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    ive got one right now, but Im NOT on a cycle at the moment. Got off about a month ago
    june i'll have one got a big bash to go to once a year type thing
    hell i actually planned the cycle i'm on around it

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

1 juice or the other...

u gotta choose 1 juice or the other. it was hard at first to give up the drinking, but as u start to see gains coming on that becomes the focus of everything. i'm not even using yet, but gave it up. heard it lowers your natural test levels. i'm not busting my ass in the gym 5 days a week to hve a couple beers erase the hard work. it's hard enuff between keeping your diet tight, and working hard at the gym. i honestly don't miss it...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    when i started to juice quite a few years ago i quit drinkin,have not touched a drop since,but thats me dont drink on or off gear,never was a nice person out on the p*ss.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorta related question... I havent touched alcohol since started this cycle but have some people coming over an I'm in a spot where people will find it odd if I dont get drunk with them. Sorta thinkin maybe should drink some that once and not go overboard but I've known to have a temper under influence even when sober so maybe should pass.. Any input anyone? How likely will I make a stereotype example out of myself and completely go ragin' =)

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Sorta related question... I havent touched alcohol since started this cycle but have some people coming over an I'm in a spot where people will find it odd if I dont get drunk with them. Sorta thinkin maybe should drink some that once and not go overboard but I've known to have a temper under influence even when sober so maybe should pass.. Any input anyone? How likely will I make a stereotype example out of myself and completely go ragin' =)
    are u using any orals? if so i wouldn't put anymore strain on your liver... if just injectables i still think drinking is a bad idea but a couple beers spaced out over a couple hrs might not kill u... just drink water as well.. even if u hve to go in the bathroom and drink it from the faucet so no one sees u...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope, not orals.... I am aware of the liver stuff.. actually home already, managed to handle the situation kinda well.. just had 2 beers or so... never been the absolutist kind so it would definetly arouse some suspicion among friends if would spit in the glass (is there a saying like that in english??) ..

JollyGiant is offline Banned
    I love drinkin' and partying all night, then you're not hungover just not drunk anymore. I don't drink and use orals, though.

Thread Information