dazbo is offline Senior Member

using DBol to give better W/Outs....

I was just coming out of the gym and thinking about the pumps and how much more I could push myself when I was on my first cycle a couple of months ago. Then I began to think about DBol .

So, my question is, Could you use DBol an hr or so before a workout to help get a good pump and push yourself more ?? Surely with its short half life it wouldnt shut your natural test levels down because your not taking it constantly like you would on a 4-6wk cycle or summit.

Its just a curiosity question and the only reason I can think of as to why it might not work, is because your levels of exogenous hormones are not saturated in the blood enough to give the good pumps etc.

Thanks

Darren

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    surely it will shut you down

shut you down even from say, only having 30-40mg ONLY before your workout ?????

bump

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    start eating a ****load more carbs.......you'll get some good pumps........dbol is not what you're looking for

JollyGiant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    shut you down even from say, only having 30-40mg ONLY before your workout ?????
    That's still 4x the ammount of androgens your body produces naturally.

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I know a guy that does this, He says it helps him with joint pain, He's older though, 51 years old, He swears by it, but I've never tried it. He has been bodybuilding since hewas 19, so he probably knows what works for him.

anymore oppinions on this ??

i guess not then - maybe ill just try it one day to see how it goes. Maybe on my next cycle, which is a LBM/cutting cycle, I may use the DBol in this way - then it dont matter if I get shut down from it cos I will be anyway !!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    I was just coming out of the gym and thinking about the pumps and how much more I could push myself when I was on my first cycle a couple of months ago. Then I began to think about DBol .

So, my question is, Could you use DBol an hr or so before a workout to help get a good pump and push yourself more ?? Surely with its short half life it wouldnt shut your natural test levels down because your not taking it constantly like you would on a 4-6wk cycle or summit.

Its just a curiosity question and the only reason I can think of as to why it might not work, is because your levels of exogenous hormones are not saturated in the blood enough to give the good pumps etc.

Thanks

Darren
    It will give you a good pump, but it is a complete waste IMO. Think about it, you wont gain any weight doing this, if you do, it will only be water, of which none you will keep. You will also be taxing your liver and kidneys, for what reason, to gain a little water that you wont even keep. DBOL is garbage IMO no matter what way you run it, sure you get a good pump, and get big and strong off it but in the end its not really worth it for what you gain.

you said - "sure you get a good pump, and get big and strong off it...".

IMO, if your strength goes up, you lift heavier weights and of a greater volume - so your SIZE will increase from this. Also, if you get good pumps, you will be able lift lift more, and for longer and really burn the muscle causing an increase in muscle size.

Right ??

bump

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    just wait till you start your next cycle......if you cant live without dbol because you love the pumps from it, just to squeeze out another rep or 2, you have a problem

I can live without it but any idea that will give me an edge sounds good to me.

Thread Information