valediction is offline New Member

Question What for long distance running

I run the marathon in less than 2H30, with all natural training (never taken any kind of supplement, nothing except standard food !).
    I have hard time inproving now.
    Which advice could you give me to go further ?
    Not training advice -I think I know and tried much about training- but complements/chemical advice ...
    I'm 39 y/o, small and lean but some fat remains, so I think loosing some fat could help.
    Maybe being quite stronger could also help, but without any weight gain (weight is my ennemy).
    Sure, having more red blood cells could definitively help.

Any idea (assuming I continue my quite hard cardio and endurance training) ?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    var for strength, endurance I would go with EPO(but I am not into endurance)

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    eq is good for endurance

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Long distance runs

I am 41 and while I don't run marathons, I do like to regularly have runs in the 6 mile range and I will go up to a half marathon.

Anavar will help you for the following reasons:

1) Increase red blood cell count
    2) increase muscle strength
    3) no water retention-little to no weight gain (you might get some very minor weight gain since muscle weighs more than fat)
    4) no adverse effect on ligaments and tendons
    5) your bodyfat will decrease

You could do in the range of 20 to 50 mg per day.

IF you find your joints feel "dry" on anavar, you could add a very low dose of deca -durabolin (roughly 100 mg per week) just to keep the joints "lubed".

I am doing 100 mg per week deca and 20 mg per day anavar right now, I am in the 7th week and my running has really improved, distances that used to make me feel tired seem much easier.

My bodyweight has stayed almost exactly the same (235, 6'4") but I look like I have lost bodyfat-I am now starting to see my abs.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    think GH would help him out?
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    EPO, DADA, Adephos (injectable ATP), low doses of Deca for joints, GH is also a favorite but for training more than the actual event...

valediction is offline New Member

Thumbs up Thanks, will go with var and keep you informed ...

As you know, "availability" is also a concern.
    So, I will go with "var", since I think I can get some, and according to your answers, I can expect some results.
    I will take care of my joints, since I read it can be an issue.
    Thanks, I will keep you informed ...

zuke is offline Member
    epo rocks for endurance

LL08 is offline Member
    Mate no offense but you need to research a lot more. I'm sure no one posting in this thread will disagree that they come from a bb background and the info above is good but not for you. If you take var your endurance will be absolutely shot.

1. var causes cortisol suppression which negatively effects endurance.

2. suppressed cortisol levels make for achy joints for an endurance athlete.

3. The slight increase in hematocrit% is insignificant compared to the above factors

We have all grossly overestimated the amount of steroids used by aerobic athletes. If they are used at all, it's certainly much less than we suspect.

If extensive endurance is your given task, there are better substances to look at than AS.

If your an anaerobic athlete...oxandrolone is a wonderful compound to choose. If aerobic don't do it you will be running a lot slower than you are at the moment. even a kilogram of weight will kill you on a marathon.

You need EPO, aranesp and actovegin to help otherwise you will be slowed down.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

didn't you just say?

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    I am 41 and while I don't run marathons, I do like to regularly have runs in the 6 mile range and I will go up to a half marathon.

Anavar will help you for the following reasons:

1) Increase red blood cell count
    2) increase muscle strength
    3) no water retention-little to no weight gain (you might get some very minor weight gain since muscle weighs more than fat)
    4) no adverse effect on ligaments and tendons
    5) your bodyfat will decrease

You could do in the range of 20 to 50 mg per day.

IF you find your joints feel "dry" on anavar, you could add a very low dose of deca -durabolin (roughly 100 mg per week) just to keep the joints "lubed".

I am doing 100 mg per week deca and 20 mg per day anavar right now, I am in the 7th week and my running has really improved, distances that used to make me feel tired seem much easier.

My bodyweight has stayed almost exactly the same (235, 6'4") but I look like I have lost bodyfat-I am now starting to see my abs.
    you run the marathon is 2hr3o mins? now here you said you go for six mile run?i don't understand......

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro I think you got the top 2 posts mixed up.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    def epo

LL08 is offline Member
    hehe 'velediction' asked the question he is the marathon runner and hoopcat528 runs 6miles. check ya bro.

LL

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    bro when im on gear my endurance sucks. even on eq i noticed it wasnt all that good. my advice to you is just to keep running naturally and train harder and longer to achieve your goal.

LL08 is offline Member
    try supps maybe - glycerol is something to look into in the warmer races. ll08

Thread Information