transform is offline Associate Member

When would you start usin HCG

I was plannin startin 2 weeks before my cycle ends and run it up to 1 week after it ends and start pct 1 week later. But should ya start as soon as your testicles shrink?

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    Dude no matter what your balls are going to shrink. HCG is used mid-cycle and and then end of the cycle to help fight testicular atrophy. Only use it if you are doing a pretty harsh cycle 'cause sometimes you won't even need it. Take for example my cycle I'm on right now; a 13 week cycle of dbol /sus/deca /prop, so at week 6 and week 13 I take 500IU's/ED. Go do a quick research on it and it should clear things up.

Ive done lots of research on it and im constantly getting conflicting info off people or articles. Actually i was told i wouldnt even need hcg coz my balls wouldnt atrophy so im kind of surprised/pissed off with the guy. 8 week cycle, 4 weeks left and im takin 500mg a week of test E and 25mg dbol a day. I ve enough hcg to explode 10 sets of testicles so supply isnt an issue.Should i start now or wait? Anyone with experiences?

BUMP. Guys my testicles have shrunk quite a bit, im not sure whether to start hcg immediately or wait.what do ya think?

Thread Information