Georgie is offline Member

New way of treating gyno?

I have read a few threads about people using letrozole to reverse gyno, by applying it to their nipples, along with taking it orally. Applying it directly to your nipples seem pretty pointless to me. Does any one have any medical studies to back this practice up? I agree letrozole is a great drug to use in both treating gyno and breast cancer, but to rub it on your skin seems like a waste to me. Have doctors been treating breast cancer this way lately, and if so where is the literature to back this practice up?
    Last edited by Georgie; 04-23-2005 at 04:28 PM.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I would definately like to know also.
    BUMP......

Str8wca is offline New Member
    Honestly i dont know how effect this would be for extreme gyno but i had mind gyno i'd say about quarter sized lump and within two dayts of using letro orall and dermally it started working for me

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8wca
    Honestly i dont know how effect this would be for extreme gyno but i had mind gyno i'd say about quarter sized lump and within two dayts of using letro orall and dermally it started working for me
    I actually used it to get rid of a pretty good case of gyno as well, that was a few years old. However, I only used it orally. I'm gonna have to say it was the oral administration that got rid of your gyno, until I see some pretty hardcore evidence that doctors have been using femera dermally to treat breast cancer or something. I could be wrong, but I just don't see how applying it to the skin would help. I guess the only real way to see would be to have someone test it out by only applying it to the skin, but I highly doubt we will have any takers on that.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    What is a recommended dosage to run the letro at during a cycle? Also, what is the dosage for attempting to rid pre-existing gyno? I have tried researching and hear many different dosages?

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i think that 2.5mg everyday is enough

what is mind gyno?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I keep a pocket knife handy for gyno.

Thread Information