Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    chris2wire is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    640

    OTC happy pills?

    My xanex and vicadin bottles are emptying... prescriptions.

    Cant get more prescriptions though, I dont see the doc anymore.

    What OTC happy pill can I use to make me feel a little better when I go to nervous things like business meetings or out on dates?

    Or are these things easily orderable online..

    By the way, last night out with my EX-gf was great. I was jacked up on xanex and I didnt give a **** AT ALL about he rbeing there, she was all impressed/stunned/upset that I seemed to have gotten over her so quick. Tehe me love happy pills.

  2. #2
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Oh boy.

  3. #3
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Are you addicted to painkillers?

    There is nothing OTC that makes you "happy".

    Exercise, fresh air, and being alive make me happy.

    Sounds like you have an addiction to those substances and need them in social settings.

    Get off 'em man, they are bad news.

    ~SC~

  4. #4
    Georgie's Avatar
    Georgie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Are you addicted to painkillers?

    There is nothing OTC that makes you "happy".

    Exercise, fresh air, and being alive make me happy.

    Sounds like you have an addiction to those substances and need them in social settings.

    Get off 'em man, they are bad news.

    ~SC~
    Opiates (such as vicodin) are the hardest addictions to beat they say. Just say no. Btw what does this have to do with steroids again

  5. #5
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Oh boy.
    EXACTLY what I was about to say.

  6. #6
    righton is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    land of the cottonheads(F
    Posts
    1,171
    Great...now we have to start a junkie forum!

  7. #7
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    Great...now we have to start a junkie forum!
    No jokes about this man, this guys got some SERIOUS issues he needs to deal with.

  8. #8
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    St. John's Wart, DHEA, Kava Kava, Skullcap, Licorice, Ginkgo, Jujube Seed, Passionflower, Ashwagandha < some natural herbs that can help put you in a better mood and lower anxiety. Loose the xanax and vicodin dude...

  9. #9
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    keep yourself busy bro

    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    My xanex and vicadin bottles are emptying... prescriptions.

    Cant get more prescriptions though, I dont see the doc anymore.

    What OTC happy pill can I use to make me feel a little better when I go to nervous things like business meetings or out on dates?

    Or are these things easily orderable online..

    By the way, last night out with my EX-gf was great. I was jacked up on xanex and I didnt give a **** AT ALL about he rbeing there, she was all impressed/stunned/upset that I seemed to have gotten over her so quick. Tehe me love happy pills.
    because you need to get off that **** and live life with the assistance of drugs. you're talking to the master of self medication, haven't been in the last few years because no one appreciates life until they are faced with death literally or figuratively. you need someone to talk to i'm here, but break the habit. can't live life high or handle pressure situations altered.

  10. #10
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    St. John's Wart, DHEA, Kava Kava, Skullcap, Licorice, Ginkgo, Jujube Seed, Passionflower, Ashwagandha < some natural herbs that can help put you in a better mood and lower anxiety. Loose the xanax and vicodin dude...
    DHEA does work pretty good, its fairly mild but it does enhance your overall sence of well being.

  11. #11
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    i always just rub one out to make me feel better......if that doesnt work, repeat till it does

  12. #12
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i always just rub one out to make me feel better......if that doesnt work, repeat till it does
    careful with that advise, hes already addicted to 'happy pills' we dont need him to get addicted to whackin it as well. Depressed+addicted to jerkin=more depressed than before.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •