DuckCee is offline New Member

Thinking about doing a first time cycle...

I am new to this forum and am looking for a bit of advice.
    As of now, my stats are:

20 yrs. old
    6' 0 feet
    around 180 lbs.

What do you all think would be an appropriate cycle for a beginner at my height and weight looking to put on about 15-20 lbs. and cut down body fat percentage. I was thinking maybe a deca /dianabol stack to bulk, but don't know how I should combine it with a cutting cycle.
    Any suggestions would be helpful.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    test only.....nuff said......and if you want to put on 15-20lbs, expect to go up in bodyfat just a bit.....cutting is in your diet, not the gear you take........

btw, i feel you still can get about 15+ more pounds naturally in the first place......

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    I agree...If you are wanting to put that much weight on you are going to put some fat on as well.....I would go with a healthy test/deca cycle....If it is your first time you will for sure hit that weight gain with that stack....If you keep everything else in check...(diet,sleep,training)...and of course pct

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    imo
    1-12 enth 600 mgs ew
    1-14 nolva 10 mgs ed
    1-18 l dex .25 mgs ed then again for 7 days after pct
    pct 2 weeks after last enth shot
    14-18 nolva 20 mgs ed
    14-18 clomid 100 mgs ed
    tongat ali 1 g ed
    trib 6 g's ed

DuckCee is offline New Member
    Im am in college right now and am kind of on a budget, so I wanted to start with something relatively simple. What about sust 250. Would that be a good choice for me since it combines four test compounds?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckCee
    Im am in college right now and am kind of on a budget, so I wanted to start with something relatively simple. What about sust 250. Would that be a good choice for me since it combines four test compounds?

stick w/ a long ester test.......like cypionate or enanthate .....500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks......learn about anti-estrogens (nolvadex ) and PCT (Post Cycle Therapy )

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckCee

i wouldnt run sus for a first time, its eod injects, and i agreee to run a single esther test

JollyGiant is offline Banned
    Test e or cyp is good for the first several cycles, just keep bumping the dose on each subsequent cycle.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i would say wait. you are in college and on a budget. how are you going to afford your proper supplements and food. after a number of cycles this is easily the most expensive part. being 20 years old is fairly young to begin. i started at 20 and i feel i missed out on some natural gains. as wolfy said, you could easily put on 15 lbs naturally. why rush?

Thread Information