Power Viking is offline Banned

Sore joints on juice

Usually I take a mouthful of oil before going to bed (I take corn oil now) and I take a couple of capsuls of cod liver oil every day.
    That keeps my **** running smoothly and keeps my joints from getting sore.

A doctor/body builder (nice combo, huh?) told me that when you take roids the body will burn the good colesterol first leaving all the bad colestoral in your veins which can give you problems later in life. I also knew that extra muscle strength didn`t necessarily mean that my joints and senews would keep up.
    Therefor I took double doses of corn oil and cod liver oil.

Still I woke up today with something that feels excatly like jumpers knee (a inflamation (correct word?) just below the knee). I could be that playing soccer with my friends the day before had something to do with it (I know understand why there are no good soccer players at 250 lbs). I did one squat with 130 lbs and found out that squats are OUT until I can fix my knee

Except for rest and training around the knee, is there anything I can do to speed up the healing process and/or prevent this problem from occuring again?

Scrub is offline Member
    It all depends on what type of steroid you are taking and how much weight you have put on. Also, if you strength has increased rapidly you will be putting more strain on your joints. Winstrol is bad on the joints but I heard deca does your joints wonders.

Powerup is offline New Member
    bit of test and deca should be like a oil can to your joints i find this anyway

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    glucosamine

Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    glucosamine
    exactly, much better option than corn oil, should start helping within a couple of weeks.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    i had really bad joint pain on eq. a low dose of deca helps to lubricate the joints.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    deca works wonders - ice , rest and NSAIDS

Power Viking is offline Banned
    It feels a lot better today, so its probably nothing serious like jumpers knee. Probably just some irritation. I`ll increase the doses of oil and look into the glucosamine. Maybe I should add more fat to my diet as well, but as of now I`m stuffing my face with proteins for the muscle building and carbs to keep the glycogen levels as high as possible. I fear my stomach might burst if I shove any more calories into it

Thread Information